Just got my Keyone but don't just need a dimmed clock. I need to tell it NOT to activate ANY notifications EXCEPT for what I tell it to IE phone calls. All the posts to activate priority notifications say to use the volume keys, but that doesn't activate it. PLus, how do I quickly activate when going to sleep? Daydream settings I've seen but nothing to just activate, go to sleep, etc.

Has anyone found a quick way to simply activate this so you are not hearing sound notifications without putting it in airplane mode, disabling all notifications?
    06-09-17 09:45 PM
    Just got my Keyone but don't just need a dimmed clock. I need to tell it NOT to activate ANY notifications EXCEPT for what I tell it to IE phone calls. All the posts to activate priority notifications say to use the volume keys, but that doesn't activate it. PLus, how do I quickly activate when going to sleep? Daydream settings I've seen but nothing to just activate, go to sleep, etc.

Has anyone found a quick way to simply activate this so you are not hearing sound notifications without putting it in airplane mode, disabling all notifications?
    If you use two fingers to pull down from the top, is DND (do not disturb) not what you want? You can set an amount of time or hit "More Settings" and set up rules (times/days) not to be disturbed or what is permitted?

Are those available on the Keyone?
    06-09-17 09:57 PM
    Doesn't Do Not Disturb turn off ALL notifications? It might work during the week when you have a scheduled alarm clock but me like most don't have alarms set for weekends. I don't want to have to set my wakeup time on a weekend. I still need incoming Phone calls to be enabled. Then you have to open the clock and have it in dimmed mode so you know what time it is?
    06-09-17 10:07 PM
    as suggested, you want to configure the do not disturb setting. press down and hold on do not disturb icon in quick settings (pull down notification bar). you will be taken to a configuration screen. make an automatic rule for turning on/off the do not disturb setting at certain times of the day/night. when making rule choose "Priority only" under the Do not disturb setting. then configure your "Priority only allows" settings. Alarms are priority by default. You would set calls to priority (as i do as well).

these settings pair well with your daydream settings or a third party app like dock clock, which i use.
    06-09-17 10:11 PM
    Okay I think this might work. When you swipe down to Do Not Disturb, I can set Prioritize, then Until I turn it on again. This might work thank you!!!
    djtrent04101 likes this.
    06-09-17 10:12 PM
    Okay I think this might work. When you swipe down to Do Not Disturb, I can set Prioritize, then Until I turn it on again. This might work thank you!!!
    Yes, first set your priority mode as you want it. Then after you set your alarm you can set Do Not Disturb to end at the alarm.
    Attached Thumbnails Bedside Mode - I've read all the Priv posts but it's not working-139071.jpg  
    06-10-17 12:05 AM
    I want to do the same thing....mute everything except ALL incoming phone calls. Doesn't this priority thing mean you have to add each contact to this priority list? I don't want all that crap....just no notifications except ALL phone calls. Doesn't seem like it should be this hard.
    06-23-17 12:07 AM
    I want to do the same thing....mute everything except ALL incoming phone calls. Doesn't this priority thing mean you have to add each contact to this priority list? I don't want all that crap....just no notifications except ALL phone calls. Doesn't seem like it should be this hard.
    No. Go into your settings.
    Attached Thumbnails Bedside Mode - I've read all the Priv posts but it's not working-142509.jpg  
    06-23-17 12:56 AM