Is there any way to get the BBM and text messages popup when in a full screen app like on BB10? You could even click and reply inline to a BBM or text message without leaving the full screen app. Very handy when you're playing a game, but don't want to have to pause or leave the game to reply quickly.

Thanks
    06-06-17 10:35 AM
    Is there any way to get the BBM and text messages popup when in a full screen app like on BB10? You could even click and reply inline to a BBM or text message without leaving the full screen app. Very handy when you're playing a game, but don't want to have to pause or leave the game to reply quickly.

Thanks
    When you get a message, pull down the notification bar (always there, even when hidden by a full-screen app). You should be able to reply right from the notification bar.
    06-06-17 10:41 AM
    When you get a message, pull down the notification bar (always there, even when hidden by a full-screen app). You should be able to reply right from the notification bar.
    Thanks, I'll give it a try. So much to get used to with Android lol
    06-06-17 10:43 AM