So this may sound like a rather petty concern, but after randomly noticing a few threads discussing classic BBM emojis being replaced at one point with crappy, non-BBM emojis...I'm just a tad distressed. I've been interested in upgrading my Classic to a KEYone...but ya know, maybe I don't wanna live in a fake emoji world. Maybe I'll just keep my (increasingly dysfunctional ) Classic for-friggin-ever.

At any rate, though-- I kind of did get the impression this was an issue that has since been resolved, but I couldn't really figure out for sure. So I thought I'd check!
    11-11-18 06:47 PM
    So this may sound like a rather petty concern, but after randomly noticing a few threads discussing classic BBM emojis being replaced at one point with crappy, non-BBM emojis...I'm just a tad distressed. I've been interested in upgrading my Classic to a KEYone...but ya know, maybe I don't wanna live in a fake emoji world. Maybe I'll just keep my (increasingly dysfunctional ) Classic for-friggin-ever.

At any rate, though-- I kind of did get the impression this was an issue that has since been resolved, but I couldn't really figure out for sure. So I thought I'd check!
    With BBM on android you get the option of emojis or personalized bbmojis which are personalized using your face. You also get predictive emojis for when you are typing such as 🍎. You're not playing in the same league right now!
    11-11-18 10:41 PM
    Are the most basic emojis still the same ones that have always been on BBM?
    11-12-18 02:53 AM
    Are the most basic emojis still the same ones that have always been on BBM?
    They were replaced a while back but then brought to original when people complained about the new ones.
    11-12-18 03:08 PM