Hello,

I purchased a BlackBerry KEYone BBB100-7 about 8 months ago. The phone was working perfectly fine until this past Saturday night.

On Saturday, I was using the phone, noticed that it started to get sluggish. I performed a Soft Reboot from the device's GUI & the phone rebooted with no issue.

When I saw the phone boot, I didn't bother to unlock the device as it hit the Main Lock Screen, I put the phone down after reboot was successful. About a half hour later, I went to unlock the device & when I did this, it brought me to a gray screen with no Home Screen.

I swiped from the top & saw the notification center was working. I went ahead & performed another soft reboot. This time, I got past the BlackBerry powered by Android Screen to the actual boot screen.

I let the phone sit for about 45 minutes to no avail on the boot. I then searched the forums & everyone was suggesting to perform a Hard Reboot. I held down the power key for 32 seconds & the device performed it's hard reboot but never came back up.

I then plugged the device into the Charger, after about 15 minutes, the phone finally displayed the Powered by Android Splash Screen. The LED at the top of the screen flashes once, then pauses & then again 3 times.

I decided to perform another Hard Reboot & again the device turned off & never came back up. 25 Minutes later, the Powered by Android Splash Screen came back up & the device is still connected to power.

When the device is not connected to power, the device will not power on. I have held down the power button for up to 2 minutes with no luck.

I start searching the forums again & found an article that explains how to get into the Boot Loader Menu, thinking if I can get into the Boot Loader, I can reload it.

Unfortunately I cannot get into the Boot Loader by any means.

Did more digging & people who used the BlackBerry Priv experienced an issue similar to this, they all claimed it was a corrupted boot loader. How can I get back into the Boot Loader? Does anyone have the correct software & boot loader for my BBB100-7?

Has anyone experienced this problem with the KEYone?

My KEYone was Manufactured by a BlackBerry Partner in Indonesia named BB Merah Putih. I have contacted them via their Contact Page, however 24 hours & no responses.

I absolutely love this phone & having to switch back to my Galaxy S6 is seriously painful.

Someone please help me!
    12-10-18 12:43 PM
    is it possible that your cable or charger is broken ? have you checked if there is any dust, lint in your charging port? it sounds to me that your phone is unable to charge causing some of the problems .
    When your phone was still working did you notice your phone getting hot ?
    12-10-18 02:09 PM
    Hello,

I purchased a BlackBerry KEYone BBB100-7 about 8 months ago. The phone was working perfectly fine until this past Saturday night.

On Saturday, I was using the phone, noticed that it started to get sluggish. I performed a Soft Reboot from the device's GUI & the phone rebooted with no issue.

When I saw the phone boot, I didn't bother to unlock the device as it hit the Main Lock Screen, I put the phone down after reboot was successful. About a half hour later, I went to unlock the device & when I did this, it brought me to a gray screen with no Home Screen.

I swiped from the top & saw the notification center was working. I went ahead & performed another soft reboot. This time, I got past the BlackBerry powered by Android Screen to the actual boot screen.

I let the phone sit for about 45 minutes to no avail on the boot. I then searched the forums & everyone was suggesting to perform a Hard Reboot. I held down the power key for 32 seconds & the device performed it's hard reboot but never came back up.

I then plugged the device into the Charger, after about 15 minutes, the phone finally displayed the Powered by Android Splash Screen. The LED at the top of the screen flashes once, then pauses & then again 3 times.

I decided to perform another Hard Reboot & again the device turned off & never came back up. 25 Minutes later, the Powered by Android Splash Screen came back up & the device is still connected to power.

When the device is not connected to power, the device will not power on. I have held down the power button for up to 2 minutes with no luck.

I start searching the forums again & found an article that explains how to get into the Boot Loader Menu, thinking if I can get into the Boot Loader, I can reload it.

Unfortunately I cannot get into the Boot Loader by any means.

Did more digging & people who used the BlackBerry Priv experienced an issue similar to this, they all claimed it was a corrupted boot loader. How can I get back into the Boot Loader? Does anyone have the correct software & boot loader for my BBB100-7?

Has anyone experienced this problem with the KEYone?

My KEYone was Manufactured by a BlackBerry Partner in Indonesia named BB Merah Putih. I have contacted them via their Contact Page, however 24 hours & no responses.

I absolutely love this phone & having to switch back to my Galaxy S6 is seriously painful.

Someone please help me!
    Answered in your other thread.
    12-10-18 02:20 PM