The PTCRB website is awful, so you'll have to go to the certified devices list and scroll down to the TCL Communication BBB100-1-FD. Or look at this photo:
    The BBB100-1-FD-bbb100-1fd.png

The bands are identical to the BBB100-1. If FD means what I think it means (i.e. what Samsung says it means) then it might be a dual-SIM KEYone. But, nothing is known for sure other than the model number and bands. Have at it.
    06-27-17 04:11 PM
    The PTCRB website is awful, so you'll have to go to the certified devices list and scroll down to the TCL Communication BBB100-1-FD. Or look at this photo:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bbb100-1fd.png 
Views:	176 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	426078

The bands are identical to the BBB100-1. If FD means what I think it means (i.e. what Samsung says it means) then it might be a dual-SIM KEYone. But, nothing is known for sure other than the model number and bands. Have at it.
    It's Indian version with 4gb ram?
    06-27-17 04:14 PM
    It's Indian version with 4gb ram?
    If it was meant for India it wouldn't be on PTCRB, that site's just for North America.
    krazyatom likes this.
    06-27-17 04:30 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bbb100-1fd.png 
Views:	176 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	426078

Or "Fixed Display".
    krazyatom likes this.
    06-27-17 06:54 PM
    Or "Fixed Display".
    Lol!
    06-27-17 06:54 PM
    After checking the updater API and cross-referencing with PTCRB I'm concluding that this is the AT&T KEYone.
    jcrutchvt2010 likes this.
    08-26-17 03:24 PM
    After checking the updater API and cross-referencing with PTCRB I'm concluding that this is the AT&T KEYone.
    Oh dear... that means they are screwing with updates, as usual.
    08-26-17 04:03 PM
    Oh dear... that means they are screwing with updates, as usual.
    It looks like there's four update streams (at least):
    • Sprint
    • AT&T
    • China
    • Everyone else

It seems the differences between them are the boot and recovery signatures, since downloaded files include every radio and OEM file, but only include one signature pairing out of the four. The boot and recovery signatures are exactly 416 bytes put together, and it's those 416 bytes that keep the streams separated. If it weren't for those signatures (and some other logistical issues), one could put, say, the latest China KEYone OS on a non-China KEYone, with Google services, and the right radio, and the September 5, 2017 patch level.

However, even within the "everyone else" stream there's variation, since the KEYones sold in Canada don't get the same OS as the ones sold in Europe, and they might get the same OS as the ones sold in America but at a different time, et cetera et cetera et cetera.
    bbx93719 likes this.
    08-26-17 04:13 PM
    It looks like there's four update streams (at least):
    • Sprint
    • AT&T
    • China
    • Everyone else

It seems the differences between them are the boot and recovery signatures, since downloaded files include every radio and OEM file, but only include one signature pairing out of the four. The boot and recovery signatures are exactly 416 bytes put together, and it's those 416 bytes that keep the streams separated. If it weren't for those signatures (and some other logistical issues), one could put, say, the latest China KEYone OS on a non-China KEYone, with Google services, and the right radio, and the September 5, 2017 patch level.

However, even within the "everyone else" stream there's variation, since the KEYones sold in Canada don't get the same OS as the ones sold in Europe, and they might get the same OS as the ones sold in America but at a different time, et cetera et cetera et cetera.
    You left out the "left outs!" There are the NOBODY with the original cdma KeyOne.
    08-26-17 06:27 PM
    You left out the "left outs!" There are the NOBODY with the original cdma KeyOne.
    No, they're in the "everyone else" stream. If the files are available they could update manually to whatever most of the other ones get, just not OTA.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-26-17 06:43 PM
    No, they're in the "everyone else" stream. If the files are available they could update manually to whatever most of the other ones get, just not OTA.
    We are close to obtaining boot and recovery sigs for any stream. There is a bit of intricacy to the encrypted portion of the raw update files but if nothing has changed server side, we are close. Very close.
    citystars41 likes this.
    08-26-17 08:10 PM
    We are close to obtaining boot and recovery sigs for any stream. There is a bit of intricacy to the encrypted portion of the raw update files but if nothing has changed server side, we are close. Very close.
    I actually don't know for sure if the Sprint/China/AT&T files include signatures for everyone or just their respective branches, they're in the missing fraction of the zip file. But, common files don't have signatures for Sprint/China/AT&T, so that's out.
    jcrutchvt2010 likes this.
    08-26-17 08:13 PM
    I actually don't know for sure if the Sprint/China/AT&T files include signatures for everyone or just their respective branches, they're in the missing fraction of the zip file. But, common files don't have signatures for Sprint/China/AT&T, so that's out.
    True. For China and ATT I haven't looked at yet.
    08-26-17 08:15 PM
    did anyone insert an extra sim in our NorthAmerican Keyone to see if the sims works
    08-27-17 07:01 PM
    did anyone insert an extra sim in our NorthAmerican Keyone to see if the sims works
    It's a different tray altogether.
    08-30-17 11:28 AM