Hi,

I tried to use the Mobile Upgrade Tool to update to Oreo. Worst mistake of my life. The tool just looped through the download a few times then locked up. My phone is now stuck in the bootloader menu, it's so stuck it won't even power off.

I've tried throwing a couple of autoloaders at it, the closest I've gotten to it "working" is ABY299, which goes through the motions but then gives "error: cannot load '.\img\oem_att.img': No such file or directory". I just want to use my phone lol, if anyone has any insight it would be much appreciated.
    02-29-24 08:15 AM
    Hi,

I tried to use the Mobile Upgrade Tool to update to Oreo. Worst mistake of my life. The tool just looped through the download a few times then locked up. My phone is now stuck in the bootloader menu, it's so stuck it won't even power off.

I've tried throwing a couple of autoloaders at it, the closest I've gotten to it "working" is ABY299, which goes through the motions but then gives "error: cannot load '.\img\oem_att.img': No such file or directory". I just want to use my phone lol, if anyone has any insight it would be much appreciated.
    Your phone is AT&T "space-black" I assume?

https://mega.nz/file/sBgTibaK#dQcYVs...hN1cr-EIwRzJLs
    02-29-24 09:20 AM