Thanks
    yep I'm working to see if i can figure out wifi calling now.
    kbz1960 and ummie4 like this.
    06-13-17 07:54 PM
    Well I'll be damned, so much for the 'special device management team' ......sigh. Did in fact get HD calling working like others have posted. No go for Wifi calling.
    ummie4 and BigBadWulf like this.
    06-13-17 10:52 PM
    yep I'm working to see if i can figure out wifi calling now.
    Hey jcrutch. Selfridges just restocked and I ended up ordering one. Since you've had it for almost a month on the verizon network..could you go over what works, what doesn't, and any other issues you've come across? Also, any suggestions of what I should do as soon as I receive it? Anything would be appreciated!
    Last edited by deezus48; 06-30-17 at 10:24 PM.
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    06-30-17 07:38 PM
    I'd recommend ordering the CDMA model if you ever plan to go anywhere outside LTE but it is functional with some tweaking.
    bluesqueen23 and BigBadWulf like this.
    07-04-17 11:23 AM
    Is this one from Best Buy the CDMA model we want for the U.S. on Verizon with max flexibility?

BlackBerry® - KEYone 4G LTE with 32GB Memory Unlocked Cell Phone for Verizon - Silver
    Model: KEYONE SILVER VERIZON
    SKU: 5910400

That's if they ever stock it again. It's like a video game. I'm subscribed to be notified when they have it back in stock, and every day lately I get an email saying it's back in stock yet when I click on the button to Buy it takes me to the product page where it says it's out of stock and I can sign up to be notified when it's back. (I'm in South Florida, for what it's worth, though we're talking about "online" purchasing.)
    07-04-17 12:53 PM
    Is this one from Best Buy the CDMA model we want for the U.S. on Verizon with max flexibility?

BlackBerry® - KEYone 4G LTE with 32GB Memory Unlocked Cell Phone for Verizon - Silver
    Model: KEYONE SILVER VERIZON
    SKU: 5910400

That's if they ever stock it again. It's like a video game. I'm subscribed to be notified when they have it back in stock, and every day lately I get an email saying it's back in stock yet when I click on the button to Buy it takes me to the product page where it says it's out of stock and I can sign up to be notified when it's back. (I'm in South Florida, for what it's worth, though we're talking about "online" purchasing.)
    Yep that's the one I'd recommend amazon as the most likely to get it to you soonest.
    07-04-17 01:32 PM
    I'd recommend ordering the CDMA model if you ever plan to go anywhere outside LTE but it is functional with some tweaking.
    Alright well I ended up ordering it and it came in today. Went to Settings -> More -> Cellular Networks -> Preferred Network Type and changed it from Global to LTE/CDMA. After a few minutes, it picked up on the Verizon Network and I got the internet services and texting working. However, every time I place a call, I get the attached photo:

BB100-02 working on Verizon-call-failed.jpg

What should I do to make and receive calls?
    07-05-17 06:48 PM
    Alright well I ended up ordering it and it came in today. Went to Settings -> More -> Cellular Networks -> Preferred Network Type and changed it from Global to LTE/CDMA. After a few minutes, it picked up on the Verizon Network and I got the internet services and texting working. However, every time I place a call, I get the attached photo:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Call Failed.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	426559

What should I do to make and receive calls?
    I hope you purchased the BB100-3 CDMA variant. Follow the second suggested method on this thread. I'm having no signal problems whatsoever.
    deezus48 likes this.
    07-05-17 08:28 PM
    I hope you purchased the BB100-3 CDMA variant. Follow the second suggested method on this thread. I'm having no signal problems whatsoever.
    I ended up ordering the BB100-2 before I received a response from my first comment. Anyways, I got it working! Just had to change the setting in the attached photo below. Thanks for the help!
    Attached Thumbnails BB100-02 working on Verizon-screenshot_20170705-225944.jpg  
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    07-06-17 01:34 AM
    I ended up ordering the BB100-2 before I received a response from my first comment. Anyways, I got it working! Just had to change the setting in the attached photo below. Thanks for the help!
    I don't believe that in itself fixed your problem fully if you plan to make phone calls to an average store or person. You can only make HD Voice / VoLTE calls on the Verizon network on a BBB100-2 I believe ...
    09-05-17 04:26 PM
85 ... 234