It would be nice of BB could make a BB10 environment that ran on Android. I sure miss BB Maps and the Remember apps... I'm sure there's other apps also but I can think right now.
    03-18-18 09:53 PM
    What's better about BB Maps and Remember that doesn't already have better counterparts on Android? Maps is all powered by TomTom so anything using them as a data source should be on par and Remember, well that didn't even offer a desktop version limiting its use. Personally, I think Google Keep is a better offering for anyone who previously enjoyed Remember.
    03-18-18 10:08 PM
    BBmaps kept pointed in the direction you are going without doing all the dancing Google maps does. It seemed a lot more informative and less of a distraction to use while driving.

If you ever depended on Remember you wouldn't have to ask... I loved the simplicity of attaching voicenotes and how it sync'd with Evernotes.
    03-18-18 11:50 PM
    BBmaps kept pointed in the direction you are going without doing all the dancing Google maps does. It seemed a lot more informative and less of a distraction to use while driving.

If you ever depended on Remember you wouldn't have to ask... I loved the simplicity of attaching voicenotes and how it sync'd with Evernotes.
    They are both archaic compared to modern Android apps.

They are essentially unchanged since 2013.
    03-19-18 12:15 AM
    You can try keyboard browser and keyboard files. Both are fairly BB10 like apps from a developer also present here on the forums.
    joseanmx likes this.
    03-19-18 02:38 AM