I have a priv and i was blown away the other day when i had to type a paper and my computer froze. I decided to write it on the priv, and i wrote a solid 3 page paper comfortably in the same time i would have done it on a computer. I mostly believe this to be because of the retractable keyboard, which allows me to see the full screen so i dont have to scroll as much to see what i have written. Compared to apple/samsung your getting almost double the screen space. But will the mercury be as productive for doing work related purposes?
    03-30-17 08:58 AM
    I apologize I know its called the keyone, but im still going to keep accidentally calling it mercury probably until next year
    03-30-17 09:01 AM
    Yes the KEYone should be just as productive... little more keyboard room might make it more so.
    bigedschukar likes this.
    03-30-17 09:02 AM
    Yes the KEYone should be just as productive... little more keyboard room might make it more so.
    I have no idea what productive means especially when my use case of a phone differs from yours.

It has never made sense to me how BlackBerry users just use that buzzword with nothing to ever validate it.

I'm a BlackBerry user so does that mean I'm productive? Would I be less productive on a pkb phone if all I do is watch youtube videos and check social network apps? Or am I all of a sudden more productive cos I do it on a BlackBerry phone rather than an iPhone or Samsung?

Can someone please clarify? I dare you.
    03-30-17 09:43 AM
    Neil Gaiman wrote an entire book on a Q10. You can't really beat the physical keyboard.

I feel like the KeyONE will beat the Priv ever so slightly just due to the higher quality keyboard, and I find the Priv is still a little top-heavy, and worrying about the phone falling out of my hands (which, honestly, isn't even close to as bad as I expected; it's a very well balanced and grippy phone) slows me down more than I think the KeyONE might.
    03-30-17 11:52 AM
    The KeyONE may well have the edge here due to a potentially superior keyboard.
    I moved from a Classic to the PRIV and had occasion to use the old Classic the other day when helping my grandson out. The PRIV's keyboard (to me) is not quite as good as the Classic's and it sounds like the KeyONE will be more Classic-like on its keyboard.

So, I would say that KeyONE would be slightly superior.
    However, not enough that I'm going to run out and buy one. The PRIV is only a few months old.
    03-30-17 12:17 PM
    I feel like it will just be whatever you are most comfortable with. I've never had a need to type that much on my priv but I've no doubt I could. Once you learn how to hold the priv and balance it , it's pretty nice to type on. I never had a classic or a passport or any other pkb phone so the priv is my first and only experience. I'd buy another one tomorrow if I needed to. Since this is the only experience I have had I can't understand when people complain about the sub par priv keyboard. Pretty slick little outfit in my opinion
    bigedschukar likes this.
    03-30-17 12:37 PM
    I will have both, because it's nice to have a backup.
    03-30-17 01:50 PM