Yesterday I noticed that I cannot unlock my phone using PIN code. After inputting the PIN code, screen gets black for a moment and phone returns to lock screen again. It happens typed both from touchable screen and physical keyboard. I have configured both PIN and a fingerprint. Unlocking by fingerprint works perfectly, PIN code is correct. There is not ALT pressed or anything. No strange apps are working.
    I noticed that in Settings I am unable to modify these settings, that need PIN code to continue (Smart Lock or enter a new PIN code). Phone returns back to the previous screen. If I try to add a new fingerprint - the code is ok, but the fingerprint sensor stops working, so I cannot define new finger.
    After some failing, I tried to enter invalid PIN code to see if the process is hung, but it informed me about wrong PIN code. The info should disappear if I unlock my phone but today it still informs about two tries of wrong PIN code.
    What is wrong and how can I fix it?
    I am afraid of restarting the phone, because I have SIM card PIN and Android PIN configured, so if these don't work, I will be unable to use my phone.
    It is BB K1 Black Edition (64GB), Android 8.1.0, AGB366, my account is Administrator account.
    I include links to videos I have made:
    1. Unlock try: http://www.filedropper.com/1_126
    2. Modify hihg-privileges settings: http://www.filedropper.com/2_63

Any clue what can I do to fix it?
    11-24-18 07:49 AM