Hi,
    This morning the HUB stopped receiving emails. All others ie Whatsapp, phone calls etc are showing?
    The Outlook apps working fine and I can see my emails here but why wont they go through to the HUB?
    12-17-20 09:16 AM
    Hi,
    This morning the HUB stopped receiving emails. All others ie Whatsapp, phone calls etc are showing?
    The Outlook apps working fine and I can see my emails here but why wont they go through to the HUB?
    Try clearing the HUB+ Services and Inbox app caches and reboot by holding down the power button for 32 seconds.

Do you have 5 minute sync enabled? How about "help getting emails faster" ?

Have you updated to using an app-specific password yet as required by outlook?
    12-17-20 01:46 PM
    If it's like all the random times my phone looses connection to my email in the Hub Inbox, and no amount of clear cache - delete account - reboot - re-add account - delete app - re-add app makes any difference, wait a day or so. It should start working again tomorrow or the next day.
    12-17-20 02:28 PM
    If it's like all the random times my phone looses connection to my email in the Hub Inbox, and no amount of clear cache - delete account - reboot - re-add account - delete app - re-add app makes any difference, wait a day or so. It should start working again tomorrow or the next day.
    Has a cause been found for this random "lost connection" to the emails in the hub (the rest works fine, whatsapp telegram, SMSs,,). I also get this every now and then.
    05-17-21 01:37 AM