Hi, I have a question about the keyone (or BB in general).
    I got the KeyONE last week and Im loving it so far. But I still got a few questions:

1. is there a way to disable all notifications except the Hub? For example I am getting 2 notifications with every whatsapp message: one from WA directly and one from the BB hub. I'd prefer just one from the hub

2. i am not getting notifications from the hub about facebook and twitter and I dont know why since I activated them

3. can I change the colours of my events in the BB calender app? I used to have a colour for sport, one for work stuff, university, events and so on with my google calender. Everything in the BB calender seems to be green

Thanks in advance!
    11-21-18 02:27 PM
    Hi, I have a question about the keyone (or BB in general).
    I got the KeyONE last week and Im loving it so far. But I still got a few questions:

1. is there a way to disable all notifications except the Hub? For example I am getting 2 notifications with every whatsapp message: one from WA directly and one from the BB hub. I'd prefer just one from the hub

2. i am not getting notifications from the hub about facebook and twitter and I dont know why since I activated them

3. can I change the colours of my events in the BB calender app? I used to have a colour for sport, one for work stuff, university, events and so on with my google calender. Everything in the BB calender seems to be green

Thanks in advance!
    1 - Yes, if you go to your device's settings, under "Apps and Notifications" you can disable notifications individually. There, go to WhatsApp and disable it's notifications.

2 - Can't help you there, I don't use the FB app.

3 - AFAIK, calendar colors are selected by each calendar you have. So you can create multiple calendars, each one with their own color (Ex.: If you have a Gmail account, you can create one calendar for work and another for sports, assigning diferent colors to them)
    11-22-18 10:38 AM