In my previous phone which was an S7 edge, I had various levels of battery saving.

I've just selected battery saving mode in the battery section(what does this actually do?), but is there something else I can select to make it last longer. Until I get into the car tomorrow I don't want it fetching emails etc, just be a phone. Keeps blinking its notification light when I want it to just sleep!

Is there an app that's better at this than 7.1?
    05-14-17 03:50 PM
    You can set up Battery saver mode to turn on automatically and help make your battery last longer when you need it most! When Battery saver mode is turned on, your device conserves battery power by limiting vibration, location services, and background data capabilities. If you want to save more battery power, you can adjust more settings. By default, Battery saver mode turns off automatically when your device is plugged into a power source.

Note: When Battery saver mode is turned on, some applications and messaging services that rely on syncing might not update unless you open them.

• If you don't want your emails syncing and are using the Hub, then delete the accounts from the Hub.
    • If you don't want your emails syncing and are using the GMail app, then go to Settings>Accounts>Google and stop syncing GMail.
    05-14-17 03:53 PM
    Let it fetch, the battery will last you no problem unless you are gaming and streaming a ton.
    05-14-17 04:35 PM
    Hey i have tried this on 3 different occasions but when i use battery saver regardless of threshold selected... instagram videos refuse to play and i have plenty of juice. truth be told i have yet to get it down to 5%. Any thoughts on that? tks
    06-08-17 07:44 PM
    Let it fetch, the battery will last you no problem unless you are gaming and streaming a ton.
    Pretty much this. Has anyone even reported to having their battery run into phone shutoff state?
    06-10-17 09:04 AM