We do have the common apps installed in the phone. However I only manage to get 4-5 hours of SOT with 24 hours standby time on a single charge battery.

Phone idle, android os / system suck most of the juice.
    Yes but 24 hour stand by time is a lot along with 4 to 5 hours of SOT. I'm talking 10 hour SOT is a single day or near constant use in a single day with not much stand by time. If I left it for 24 hour stand by then I wouldn't expect much more then 7 hours of SOT.
    06-29-17 09:40 PM
    I don't know how some of you aren't getting better. The KEYᵒⁿᵉ has same internals and a smaller screen than my phone. I don't use social media.
    06-29-17 09:40 PM
    I don't know how some of you aren't getting better. The KEYᵒⁿᵉ has same internals and a smaller screen than my phone. I don't use social media. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...0b60d66fa3.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...d0ae6647a9.jpg
    Phone idle, BlackBerry system and BlackBerry OS (+screen) are the things that seem to suck the battery dry on the K1. I still have 22% battery left with 6 hours of SOT now and I charged it 21 hours ago. I'm not complaining.
    Attached Thumbnails Battery not lasting-11241.jpg  
    06-29-17 11:10 PM
    I've been digging into the settings today and I discovered that two apps (with the radio for some reason being considered a system app), the Radio player app and the Updates app have each used 11% (!) of the battery. I haven't even used the Radio app once, and I don't check for updates often either. BBm need to look into these things. You're right, the battery life should be even better...
    06-29-17 11:25 PM
    I don't know how some of you aren't getting better. The KEYᵒⁿᵉ has same internals and a smaller screen than my phone. I don't use social media. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...0b60d66fa3.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...d0ae6647a9.jpg
    Such a huge different compare with those install social apps!

I guess blackberry reported 2 days with average use is based on your settings set up without any social apps installed.
    06-30-17 12:39 AM

I guess blackberry reported 2 days with average use is based on your settings set up without any social apps installed.
    His battery stats are still way better than the K1's, though. I only have Facebook, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp installed and even though I think the battery life is great, it could be better. Try going into settings - apps and locate the Radio app. How many percent of the battery has it used? Mine has now used 12% of the battery. And I have never even used the app. The Updates app has used just as much battery (12%) without me using it. It is several times more than any other app I have installed. In comparison, Crackberry - which I have used A LOT today has only used 4% of the battery, Facebook and WhatsApp have both used 1%, Chrome 2% and so on...
    06-30-17 01:05 AM
    His battery stats are still way better than the K1's, though. I only have Facebook, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp installed and even though I think the battery life is great, it could be better. Try going into settings - apps and locate the Radio app. How many percent of the battery has it used? Mine has now used 12% of the battery. And I have never even used the app. The Updates app has used just as much battery (12%) without me using it. It is several times more than any other app I have installed. In comparison, Crackberry - which I have used A LOT today has only used 4% of the battery, Facebook and WhatsApp have both used 1%, Chrome 2% and so on...
    Haha.. Agreed. He's far way better than BlackBerry tested report.

Try "force stop" on the app section for your radio apps. Its really weird in that case.

And here's my result for others to refer just in case
    Attached Thumbnails Battery not lasting-screenshot_20170630-140846.jpg   Battery not lasting-screenshot_20170630-140851.jpg   Battery not lasting-screenshot_20170630-140901.jpg  
    06-30-17 01:12 AM
    Try "force stop" on the app section for your radio apps. Its really weird in that case.
    I've already done that. Doesn't help... I don't know if it has anything to do with the June update or what, but the battery management could definitely be better... And again, I'm not complaining I'm getting 24 hours of battery life with 8 hours of SOT. Just saying it could actually be even better...
    06-30-17 01:22 AM
    Just saying it could actually be even better...
    Totally agree. Not much complaint but just hope can get more. Getting greedy 😏
    06-30-17 01:44 AM
    My battery last two half day
    06-30-17 02:47 AM

I used the browser and tapatalk a ton as I'm off work. Using my phone most of the day. BBM too. Chatting, calls, text.
    06-30-17 07:28 AM
    This was my device a few days ago. So, yes, so much more could be had for OP in regards to Battery life.
    Attached Thumbnails Battery not lasting-screenshot_20170626-211738.jpg  
    06-30-17 02:09 PM
37 12