06-26-17 09:22 PM
38 12
tools
    anyone else have performance screen shots to post for HEAVY users?
    Define heavy user.
    06-25-17 03:09 PM
    anyone else have performance screen shots to post for HEAVY users?
    I forgot to take a screen shot last night. It got down to 4% from 7am to midnight. Very heavy use all the time though, so it's still pretty good.

I have 7 Exchange accounts all on push plus all social media as well. The only times it really gets low by night is if I have a few hours of GPS on it. It even holds up well to games, but GPS seems to be a killer. Of course, I also have the screen on the whole time which I could turn off if I was worried about it.

I'll try and remember to post a screen shot in the next couple days when I have heavy use again. Meanwhile, today a Sunday with lighter use, I'm at 83% after 6 hours.
    JWW likes this.
    06-25-17 03:10 PM
    My phone lasts me a day to day and a half but I don't get no where near 8-9hrs SOT. How do you guys do it? Mine is usually at 3-4 hrs max
    I don't think I get a day. Maybe 8-10 hours...def much better than the PRIV. I wish they allowed batter replacements so you could always carry a spare. The 3.0 chargers are heavy and take time to charge up vs just popping in a spare.
    poetlocked007 likes this.
    06-25-17 03:29 PM
    Battery life is amazing. But like all new phones after a year the battery will degrade. By year 2 the battery life will be cut in half due to It's life cycle. That is what blows about fixed batteries.
    This is very disappointing to hear.
    Expensive. Means have to sell and buy new one. Probably will be better one by then, but used Berries don't command much. I used to be able to do very well selling my used Berries and upgrading. Now, I can't get much for my PRIV so keeping for spare.
    06-25-17 03:32 PM
    Are you really posting form a PlayBook?

No way
    Yes, why are you surprised?
    I have 3 PlayBooks, all going strong.
    This post is from my 32gb 4G LTE version.
    Actually the CB forums are great on the PlayBook as you get the full desktop view.

Posted from my indestructible BlackBerry PlayBook™
    06-25-17 04:47 PM
    I get three day usage on my battery moderate usage
    JWW likes this.
    06-25-17 05:49 PM
    06-25-17 05:51 PM
    I'm about the same as the OP. When talking 26 hours heavy use initially I thought about my use, and I figured if I can get 10 hours out of it I'm good. Running a little bit more than that.
    JWW likes this.
    06-25-17 05:57 PM
    it's the first phone I've had in ten years SINCE the original curve in 07, 10 yrs ago, that's truly changing my charging habits, which I still somehow had not realized affected me as much as they have. no power banks, not always charging overnight. just odd. battery level anxiety is truly being affected by this phone and in a positive way.
    06-26-17 12:04 PM
    Yes, why are you surprised?
    I have 3 PlayBooks, all going strong.
    This post is from my 32gb 4G LTE version.
    Actually the CB forums are great on the PlayBook as you get the full desktop view.

Posted from my indestructible BlackBerry PlayBook™
    Just caught me off guard. Haven't seen anyone post from one in ages.

I actually bought at least three. Like most people who bought one, I was terribly disappointed that the 1 Gig of Ram wasn't sufficient to run BB10.
    Happy to hear that you sill find use for it.
    06-26-17 02:51 PM
    Battery life is amazing. But like all new phones after a year the battery will degrade. By year 2 the battery life will be cut in half due to It's life cycle. That is what blows about fixed batteries.
    I haven't experienced this on any phone !
    06-26-17 06:29 PM
    I haven't experienced this on any phone !
    06-26-17 07:16 PM
    Almost 12 hours SOT and most of the time at 50% brightness.
    Attached Thumbnails Battery news for HEAVY users-screenshot_20170626-211738.jpg  
    poetlocked007 likes this.
    06-26-17 09:22 PM
38 12