As of recently around the the last update or so, my Keyone isn't displaying my correct battery life and when I check the battery usage on the charts it's just a flat line as if it's somehow not using any batter power. On top of this issue my Keyone will also randomly lock itself along with asking for my pattern on top of my fingerprint to unlock, anyone else having some similar issues with it and found a solution?
    11-30-17 04:43 PM
    As of recently around the the last update or so, my Keyone isn't displaying my correct battery life and when I check the battery usage on the charts it's just a flat line as if it's somehow not using any batter power. On top of this issue my Keyone will also randomly lock itself along with asking for my pattern on top of my fingerprint to unlock, anyone else having some similar issues with it and found a solution?
    I'd give it a 32 second reboot. Hold the Power Button for a full 32 seconds (ignoring screen logos/etc and ignoring vibrations, too.
    11-30-17 08:58 PM
    this has been happening to me as well since the last update. is there a rollback option?
    11-30-17 09:53 PM
    I'd give it a 32 second reboot. Hold the Power Button for a full 32 seconds (ignoring screen logos/etc and ignoring vibrations, too.
    Just curious how does a 32 sec Actually work and what does it do that a regular restart won’t.
    11-30-17 11:03 PM
    this has been happening to me as well since the last update. is there a rollback option?
    I am not sure if you can roll back. But check out the STICKY thread above where Autoloader or OS is the subject. You can ask in that thread about rolling back.
    12-01-17 12:39 AM
    Just curious how does a 32 sec Actually work and what does it do that a regular restart won’t.
    Excellent question and all I know is what I've read over the years of BB Android. Actually, the Priv has 3 suggested reboot/restarts with varying seconds to hold but ending in the 32 second hold. It apparently emulated a battery pull and is much more than just a power off/restart. It purges stuff. Sorry I can't be more definitive. Maybe someone will chime in.
    12-01-17 12:41 AM
    I have noticed this and also when my screen saver comes comeback on the time be wrong.
    12-01-17 02:40 AM
    <<<<<<UPDATE>>>>>>

Did the 32 second restart and the phone continues to do the same thing, It's no un-usable but it is still incredibly annoying, will be factory resetting it tonight to see if that helps with the issue, will keep you guys updated.
    12-02-17 12:42 AM
    as far as I know you cannot get into the recovery like most android phones to wipe the dalvik cache or battery stats. I think the 32second restart is doing just that so give it a try. that's what fixes it on most android phones.
    12-02-17 10:13 PM