06-30-17 03:53 PM
38 12
tools
    Battery life is different for every one because everyone uses differently his phone , has installed different apps , some are only on wifi or only on mobile networks.
    Brightness level of the screen makes also a difference etc.

I will compare the phone with my previously last two devices owned since I am doing practically the same use on all.

Unplugged at 6 am , at 23 Pm I am t 50% on the KEYone while I was at about 5% with the PRIV and at about 40% with the passport.
    I hope that my own experience can give you an idea.
    knightfall likes this.
    06-01-17 04:39 PM
    Got my Keyone when it came out.. So far battery life has been great.. After 9 hours of moderate use with Max brightness of the screen I still have 53% ..checked snapchat and Instagram few times.. Watched highlights of warriors cavs on YouTube during my break .. Really impressed so far
    knightfall likes this.
    06-02-17 02:58 AM
    Not bad for three hours SOT and almost 24 hours off the charger.
    06-02-17 07:55 AM
    I see multiple people with very good battery life who don't use blackberry hub services.

My example:
    09.00am - 100% charge
    14.00 - 68% (16% blackberry hub services - cpu total 4h,29m - 1096mAh)

not a huge amount of accounts: exchange / hotmail / imap / linkedin / whatsapp/ instagram

Would be great if Blackberry HUB would be enhanced so it can turn off at certain times (sleep) etc....
    06-02-17 08:08 AM
    Hello good people of cracktown with keyone.

First off, I'm in love with BB again, even though I never left.

I have a question for the new owners, how is ur battery life so far? I know it's too soon and it needs time to settle in and more.

But I find it draining pretty fast? Did it settle in after a while?

Also, to the crackberry team, any word on the original oem cases,pouch? I pre-ordered it but waiting to hear when to expect it.
    As of this typing, I'm at over 9 hours of screen on time. So with normal use, you should have no problems with a full days use. As for me, this battery life is crazy good.
    06-02-17 08:15 AM
    you guys have amazing battery life. By the end of the day I was at 15% with about 4.5 hours of SOT. But I have 3 push emails with all location services turned on and HUB. I think it's decent but I'm wondering if I'm missing out. I'm going to wait a few days and then do a factory reset if it doesn't improve. 9 hours of screen on time doesn't seem possible with my device.
    06-02-17 08:31 AM
    you guys have amazing battery life. By the end of the day I was at 15% with about 4.5 hours of SOT. But I have 3 push emails with all location services turned on and HUB. I think it's decent but I'm wondering if I'm missing out. I'm going to wait a few days and then do a factory reset if it doesn't improve. 9 hours of screen on time doesn't seem possible with my device.
    I have also 3 email push accounts, set to synchronize every 5 minutes but synchronized up to 90 days and not for ever , hub , location and all social media enabled.
    I am currently at 15 % with 3.40 hours SOT and out of the charger for 1 day and 15 hours.
    06-02-17 04:09 PM
    my battery is fantastic so far

you need to give it a couple days it will sort itself out
    06-02-17 06:23 PM
    Well mine is not what everybody said before. 2 days is BS. Mine I take off charge 6 am and 1 day I had to put it back on charge 3pm. Other than that 10-11 pm it has 8-6%
    So yeah.
    Same as you have the same issue where my battery doesn't seem to give me the ''full time battery life" as advertised for a new activation and new client only. That's why it prolly hasn't posted yet
    06-02-17 06:41 PM
    I charged my KEYone to 100% on wednesday morning.. it is now Friday at 4:15pm and it's only at 48%... it's on battery saver mode and light use... it's pretty sweet!
    06-02-17 07:16 PM
    So far pretty good considering I was setting it up
    06-02-17 10:06 PM
    I'm enjoying the legs on the battery
    06-30-17 03:36 PM
    I can get a solid day and a half out of mine. sometimes 2 full days with light usage, such as on the weekends.

I do have BlackBerry launcher, hub, and all the pre-installed BlackBerry software in use. Primary usage is email, texts, BBM, and calls.

Also have Microsoft Office and Teams.

Only social apps are Twitter and LinkedIn (and CB).

One thing of note is, I disable background permission and location for almost all apps except messaging apps and Google play services. This helps dramatically with battery usage in my experience. BBM is actually a huge battery hog. It is by far the worst app on the phone. I would ditch it but the gf has invested in stickers and likes the "read" notifications lol.
    06-30-17 03:53 PM
38 12