The OS seems to run something, so if a hard reset is not working then maybe reinstall the os with an autoloader.
    06-07-17 12:40 PM
    Again, if you really are in doubt about your battery, just do a benchmark:

https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post12895050

Otherwise you'll end up in discussions about usage conditions etc.
    06-07-17 02:24 PM
    tried battery saver just to see the difference...unplugged in the am and now it's post work at almost 7 and I'm still at 76 percent, running stitcher for three hours. not too shabby at all. a workaround perhaps if you're not getting enough battery
    06-07-17 05:47 PM
    I've had mine for only a few days and am having the same issue with battery life. Hoping the phone just needs a few more days to settle in. I've already done a hard reset a few times. I know the OS is entirely different and it isn't a fair comparison, but the battery life on my Classic is way better than my KEYone at the moment.
    06-07-17 09:23 PM
    did a hard reset after every recharge ( and it seems better than on the first screenshot, but still killing some battery )

makes me afraid to actually use the phone as on priv, the display was draining the battery so so fast

but as i am saying, it's frustrating because all the reviews shows bettery battery life than i have, but i never had a phone lasting that long since good old BB9700 ... my 9900 nearly lasted a day, my lumia 920 didn't last half a day, my Z10 lasted a bit more, Q10 a bit more too but never the entire day, passport did the job, priv didn't ... and this one seems to resist more ( but not any close from the two days i see in reviews )

and i'm ok to do a benchmark, but my question is also about how to tweak my usage to reach such battery life (taking into account i want most of my notification without having to load the app ... => so battery saving mode isn't really a solution )

also doing a factory reset or reloading the os isn't an option, i spent enough time configuring it and installing 130 apps ... it's not to do it again if they're not able to make a 600€ phone working fine out of the box.
    Last edited by Vince208gti; 06-08-17 at 04:36 AM.
    Johberry likes this.
    06-08-17 04:25 AM
    This is definitely not normal ! I have also all social media on my phone, sync 3 email accounts every 5 minutes, location always on, no NFC, no BLUETOOTH, brightness set at 30%, disabled most of the vibration and tone notifications.
    I am currently at 40% ,after 36 hours of unplugged use.

However I have seen something weird in a previous screenshot that you have posted, that the bar on the ''awake'' feature is mostly filled and mine is nearly empty.
    I remember from the forums of the PRIV that this was an issue of the battery drain because means that there is always a background work on the phone.
    Perhaps someone else could remember the solution in this or you may search in the Priv forums about (although there are endless threads about battery drain there....)

Otherwise I would suggest a wipe of the phone and set it up again ( I know it will take you 4-5 hours for this but....)
    How can you achieve such great battery life with 40% battery left after 36 hours of usage?! What apps have you install and utilise the most? Here's my battery life for your reference. Seems like something with it compares to yours.

And I did connect to WiFi since the full charge. After full charge I only achieve estimate 1 day 6 hours of battery life.

[ATTACH]null[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails Battery issues with my k1-9513.jpg  
    06-21-17 03:45 AM
    How can you achieve such great battery life with 40% battery left after 36 hours of usage?! What apps have you install and utilise the most? Here's my battery life for your reference. Seems like something with it compares to yours.

And I did connect to WiFi since the full charge. After full charge I only achieve estimate 1 day 6 hours of battery life.

[ATTACH]null[/ATTACH]
    OK but this I achieve with about 3 1/2 to 4 hours screen of time.

However I have installed all social apps , Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, whatsapp , viber, Skype and I use also YouTube but no games at all.

All together including the pre installed apps I have 81 apps.
    06-21-17 04:39 AM
    OK but this I achieve with about 3 1/2 to 4 hours screen of time.

However I have installed all social apps , Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, whatsapp , viber, Skype and I use also YouTube but no games at all.

All together including the pre installed apps I have 81 apps.

Weird.. I have most of the apps you mentioned above as well. However, as you can see my of my battery consumed on system and idle time.

Does the battery needs time to settle down? I will factory reset the phone and just install WhatsApp and let see how it goes
    06-21-17 09:49 AM
    Depends on screen on time. Makes a huge difference if 2 hours compared to 6
    06-21-17 10:51 AM
    I lose 2% battery overnight while it's idling and you lose 15%?

Then you obviously have something running that is draining the battery. Either too many email accounts syncing or another app you installed. Also if you must have location services on do so when out I have it turned off when I'm at home.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-21-17 12:04 PM
    Weird.. I have most of the apps you mentioned above as well. However, as you can see my of my battery consumed on system and idle time.

Does the battery needs time to settle down? I will factory reset the phone and just install WhatsApp and let see how it goes
    How much is the screen on time you achieve in 24 hours ?
    If you have 6 hours approx then I think is normal that your battery lasts about 30 hours .
    Myself I haven't noticed any need of time for the battery to settle down.
    It was same as from the 1st day.
    The only tricks that I make is :
    - no vibrations
    - no ring notifications on email and social media
    - synchronization of email accounts to 90 days and not to for ever.
    If you have set it for ever and you have many email accounts and messages this can take few days for the synchronization and result a lot of battery drain.
    06-21-17 01:19 PM
    How much is the screen on time you achieve in 24 hours ?
    If you have 6 hours approx then I think is normal that your battery lasts about 30 hours .
    Myself I haven't noticed any need of time for the battery to settle down.
    It was same as from the 1st day.
    The only tricks that I make is :
    - no vibrations
    - no ring notifications on email and social media
    - synchronization of email accounts to 90 days and not to for ever.
    If you have set it for ever and you have many email accounts and messages this can take few days for the synchronization and result a lot of battery drain.
    Just done my factory reset. So far only install few social apps. FB, snaps, insta, flipboard and waze to test out the phone.

Only one Gmail at the moment.

Seems pretty good now. I think is the email account that drain my battery lift much with sync forever. (This should be the main reason, still testing on it)

Previously battery at 84% with estimated 1 day left, SOT only 30 mins.
    fanisk likes this.
    06-21-17 09:15 PM
    Sounds like you might have fixed it. Syncing - is that through the Hub? Or another email client? Just so I know what to look out for potentially.
    06-22-17 12:27 AM
    Not 100% confirm yet. Currently still under monitoring. Have to wait for few days and let see how it goes.

So far only one Gmail under Gmail apps. I haven't set up or open my hub yet.

Will post an update few days later
    06-22-17 01:03 AM
    Sounds like you might have fixed it. Syncing - is that through the Hub? Or another email client? Just so I know what to look out for potentially.
    Yeah. Previously sync unde BlackBerry hub. But now I didn't add any email account on it other than Gmail
    06-22-17 01:04 AM
    Yeah. Previously sync unde BlackBerry hub. But now I didn't add any email account on it other than Gmail
    So you're saying right now you don't have any email attached to the hub, just the Gmail App. Let us know what you experience. I know there's that bug that seems to be shutting down background service for these apps - maybe it is all related.
    06-22-17 02:07 AM
    Yup. Just Gmail app.
    Just get a full charge Let see she can run non stop for how many days ~
    06-22-17 03:45 AM
    So you're saying right now you don't have any email attached to the hub, just the Gmail App. Let us know what you experience. I know there's that bug that seems to be shutting down background service for these apps - maybe it is all related.
    Just some update for you.

Up until today after 23hours battery at 25%. 6 hours of SOT. Estimate 7 hours left. (Some insta, WhatsApp, flipboard, chrome browser, crackberry apps and one Gmail)

Most of the time connected to WiFi. So does this looks normal?

Been wondering how can some people achieve 36 hours or 11 hours SOT 🤷
    Attached Thumbnails Battery issues with my k1-screenshot_20170623-182451.jpg   Battery issues with my k1-screenshot_20170623-182455.jpg   Battery issues with my k1-screenshot_20170623-182503.jpg  
    Last edited by jsn_c; 06-23-17 at 05:31 AM.
    06-23-17 01:49 AM
    Don't know but they need to fix how screen shots get cut off on the side v
    06-23-17 07:01 AM
44 12