My battery gets hot quickly and runs out quickly. The application is still standard with a whatsapp application. Initially I opened Youtube, suddenly a blank black screen with a flashing white LED blinking, the keypad felt hot. I press the power button but there is no reaction. One hour later the device can be turned off. In the off state, the keypad still feels warm. What is the problem and how is the solution for KEYᵒⁿᵉ BBB100-7 Black Edition with android ver 7.1.1 Last update June 5, 2018 , with the number formed by ABC322
    09-03-19 11:47 PM
    My battery gets hot quickly and runs out quickly. The application is still standard with a whatsapp application. Initially I opened Youtube, suddenly a blank black screen with a flashing white LED blinking, the keypad felt hot. I press the power button but there is no reaction. One hour later the device can be turned off. In the off state, the keypad still feels warm. What is the problem and how is the solution for KEYᵒⁿᵉ BBB100-7 Black Edition with android ver 7.1.1 Last update June 5, 2018 , with the number formed by ABC322
    Yikes, sounds like the battery may be having issues!

Can you see in Options + Battery which one of the apps is using thee greatest percentage of battery power? Perhaps there is a rogue app that is constantly running and draining your battery. If so, you can start there and uninstall it.

Sometimes a fresh device wipe can cure such a thing too.
    09-04-19 02:28 PM
    Yikes, sounds like the battery may be having issues!

Can you see in Options + Battery which one of the apps is using thee greatest percentage of battery power? Perhaps there is a rogue app that is constantly running and draining your battery. If so, you can start there and uninstall it.

Sometimes a fresh device wipe can cure such a thing too.
    Yups ... my battery has a problem. 80% battery for only about 2 hours. not as usual 80% can be used for 9-10 hours. I assume this is because of bugs in N 7.1.1 because when I press the power button, under the power off option there are report bug options. Now my BlackBerry KEYᵒⁿᵉ is back to normal. I set factory settings or wipe (BBOS & BB10), in 1 time the battery and keypad wipe is still hot when I charger and remove the simcard ... then I use the BB until the battery is completely used up. after enough battery power, I wipe my KEYᵒⁿᵉ again and charge my battery to full. battery and keypad fix is ​​not hot. the percentage of battery returns to normal
    coffee-turtle likes this.
    09-05-19 12:31 AM
    mine does that on occasion for a day or two and goes back to normal without any additional intervention. mystery is now a part of daily life.
    09-07-19 07:51 AM