Just received these cases from Amazon.com and thought I'd do a quick (extremely amateurish) video of it as it's a fairly new case to the KEYone family.

It's extremely thin, lightweight, hybrid, and seems durable.

As a collector of all things BlackBerry and the cases that go with them ... I'm really enjoying this one.

Here's the link ....
    07-14-17 09:12 PM
    Actually looks pretty good. I like how they left the back clear. Not really fond of the whole 'auto focus' thing, though, that looks cheesy.

https://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-BA...UvbUpU12960770
    Master of Surgery likes this.
    07-14-17 09:40 PM
    Actually looks pretty good. I like how they left the back clear. Not really fond of the whole 'auto focus' thing, though, that looks cheesy.

https://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-BA...UvbUpU12960775
    I agree ... super cheesy. It's honestly the only funky thing I'd change about the case, but I'll ignore it just because it's a good case.

Thanks Bla1ze!
    07-14-17 09:49 PM
    I received this case today. My thoughts are not as positive and I immediately went back to the Amzer case. They are similar as cases. The sides and buttons are really rigid, compared to the "button" press of Amzer. The clear back is not as nice as seen in the photos. It retains fingerprints and against the black rubber on the back of the phone, the prints are very noticeable. The rubber wrapping could improve as well. Once fully on the phone, a bit of the Silver sides can be seen peeking through. This is due to the case molding lower than the screen. The Amzer covers completely and is a bit over the front of the screen. Lastly the clear backing is not snug against the phone, possibly due to it's rigidness of the clear plastic. I put it on once it was delivered and after 5 mins of testing buttons and evaluating the overall feel and look, Amzer won out. I'll be returning the BasStop.

The only positive for me, is the back corners are slightly raised for more lift off the table to prevent scratches/damages.
    07-14-17 10:11 PM
    Nice, thanks for sharing.
    07-14-17 10:15 PM
    Here's the BasStop on top of the Amzer. Notice how the plastic covering retained fingerprints and the diamond back cover of the KEYᵒⁿᵉ. Not a fan.
    Attached Thumbnails Basstop Acme Feel KEYone case from Amazon.-170976.jpg  
    07-14-17 10:25 PM
    I received this case today. My thoughts are not as positive and I immediately went back to the Amzer case. They are similar as cases. The sides and buttons are really rigid, compared to the "button" press of Amzer. The clear back is not as nice as seen in the photos. It retains fingerprints and against the black rubber on the back of the phone, the prints are very noticeable. The rubber wrapping could improve as well. Once fully on the phone, a bit of the Silver sides can be seen peeking through. This is due to the case molding lower than the screen. The Amzer covers completely and is a bit over the front of the screen. Lastly the clear backing is not snug against the phone, possibly due to it's rigidness of the clear plastic. I put it on once it was delivered and after 5 mins of testing buttons and evaluating the overall feel and look, Amzer won out. I'll be returning the BasStop.

The only positive for me, is the back corners are slightly raised for more lift off the table to prevent scratches/damages.
    It was an extremely novice video but I agree with some of your points. I also have the Amzer and strangely enough I find it thicker and a heavier feel for me. As far as the "button" feel, the one that's on my K1 feels great but the other one I have IS a bit harder to press but still not too bad. As for the hard clear back of it ... I agree ... it DOES show smudges and prints (although this doesn't bother me).

I will still continue to use this over my Amzer or many other cases but there may be (unfortunately) some variations of quality with the Basstop.

In the end ... the cases that we choose are just as subjective and individual as the devices themselves.
    07-14-17 10:39 PM
    haha all good. Just my thoughts. It's definitely a thinner case but the recessed lip.. I need a bit more if I ever put my phone faced down. It's funny how we both got the case today with different experiences. I find the Amzer open ports does not dig into my pinky finger as I'm resting the phone/typing. I hope you enjoy the BasStop case.
    07-14-17 10:45 PM
    haha all good. Just my thoughts. It's definitely a thinner case but the recessed lip.. I need a bit more if I ever put my phone faced down. It's funny how we both got the case today with different experiences. I find the Amzer open ports does not dig into my pinky finger as I'm resting the phone/typing. I hope you enjoy the BasStop case.
    Absolutely. Just my opinion as well. I love bouncing ideas and experiences off others.

Thanks!
    07-14-17 10:55 PM
    hey MoS good review and appreciate the video. always helpful to see it for my own eyes. I also ordered one and look forward to the slim fit.
    07-15-17 09:45 AM
    hey MoS good review and appreciate the video. always helpful to see it for my own eyes. I also ordered one and look forward to the slim fit.
    Thanks so much for the feedback. Hope you like it as much as I do.
    07-15-17 10:12 PM
    can't find this in Canada...anyone else have luck?
    07-20-17 12:33 PM

https://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-BA...UvbUpU12966860
    Agreed looks sort of cheap and doesn't add any aesthetic value to the device!
    07-21-17 06:05 AM