I just got my KEYone se love it! Moved from The Passport and i dont regreet it although what The KEYone lacks in user swipes and screen widht it makes up in The app spade and hos you can custom everything. bUT first Day using it and The network reset and shows low bär anyone had this problem?
    11-22-17 03:07 PM
    3 weeks of use and so far excellent reception, especially in fringe areas. There's another K1 in the building and she has had her's several months with excellent reception as well, but that's in town, I haven't heard how her's performs out of the valley. Both on VZW FWIW.

What carrier? Have you done a phone restart yet? Or a hard reset? I would try that just to settle everything out. Give it another day or so after a restart.
    11-22-17 06:29 PM
    stil same problem, some times its fine and sometimes the calls hang up saying it cant find any network. also the bars change really fast from 3 to 1 in my apartment. which didnt happend with the passport. im in sweden so the carrier is tele2.
    11-23-17 03:13 PM
    ive dowloaded the app LTE discover and strangely now i get 4 bars insted of 3 at the same place in my department. i ran a reset in the app. dont know if it is a coincidense with the wind or the actuall app that made it happen but can someone with a signal problem try this?
    11-23-17 11:22 PM
    problem back again.... got 2 calls in a row which hung up on me looking for a network. is it a larger thread about this problem?
    11-24-17 03:48 AM
    See the other specific thread
    11-24-17 01:32 PM