hasnt been a huge issue. when I was in mexico with poor coverage I got digits working well enough to txt and call over wifi... its not like wifi calling on the priv was that great. also either tmobile is better in my area now or the keyone has better reception than the priv regardless. im kind of addicted to dual sim also... which may be a problem moving forward if there isnt a keytwo dual sim
    01-05-18 12:00 AM
    Any news on this? Given that the dual sim K1, an Android device with a physical keyboard, is literally the one phone to rule them all, it's a shame if WFC is a needless casualty of this great convergence of capability.
    portplayer likes this.
    03-23-18 06:53 AM
    just read this thread with amazement of persistance and hard working... however, look like the dual sim is china version of TDCDMA as per your info "lte / tdcdma / umts". that might have both software and hardware difference than standard BE GSM or CDMA K1. What is TD-SCDMA | 3G TD-SCDMA | Radio-Electronics.Com
    i think you should get K1 intended for your region to have the full benefit of K1, BE might be the best bet so far if used on ATT. (TDCDMA just a extended 3G... antenna might be different compare to GSM for tunning the bands... T-mobile might have limited frequency overlap with such). nice try. I am impressed. IMHO... ;-)
    03-23-18 10:12 AM
    just read this thread with amazement of persistance and hard working... however, look like the dual sim is china version of TDCDMA as per your info "lte / tdcdma / umts". that might have both software and hardware difference than standard BE GSM or CDMA K1. What is TD-SCDMA | 3G TD-SCDMA | Radio-Electronics.Com
    i think you should get K1 intended for your region to have the full benefit of K1, BE might be the best bet so far if used on ATT. (TDCDMA just a extended 3G... antenna might be different compare to GSM for tunning the bands... T-mobile might have limited frequency overlap with such). nice try. I am impressed. IMHO... ;-)
    No unfortunately the att branded space black edition keyone is the best to use on at&t. At&t quite evidently disables volte on all other models. Still no wifi calling on all models for at&t as far as I'm aware.
    03-23-18 01:37 PM
    No unfortunately the att branded space black edition keyone is the best to use on at&t. At&t quite evidently disables volte on all other models. Still no wifi calling on all models for at&t as far as I'm aware.
    I can officially confirm the same with AT&T branded Space Black KEYone. All enhanced services including VoLTE except for WiFi calling.
    03-23-18 02:20 PM
    as Chuck mentioned, you should get everything else except wificalling... based on this: https://forums.att.com/t5/BlackBerry...e/td-p/5379983

however, your dual sim version is something else...it may not compatiable to ATT network to benefit the VoLTE. (or they are not allowed to be on their network at all).
    03-23-18 04:37 PM
    What's all this about CDMA? For those of us in non-US countries (I'm in the UK), all the carriers are GSM.
    03-24-18 01:21 AM
    What's all this about CDMA? For those of us in non-US countries (I'm in the UK), all the carriers are GSM.
    Lmao the US 5G national security priority Is a technological joke if sprint and verizon cannot get off cdma before 2020.
    03-24-18 01:57 AM
    It doesn’t work, but these screens now do appear:

06-20-18 06:22 PM
209 ... 789