https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...6b2a54a479.jpg
    Saw this under system and u can change the setting without adb
    you can try setting allow volte provisioning to 1. Then going through the dialer code and ticking the box and restart. It will probably revert on reboot though.
    10-13-17 01:12 PM
    you can try setting allow volte provisioning to 1. Then going through the dialer code and ticking the box and restart. It will probably revert on reboot though.
    I have the same problem as fop:
    The setting is ticked to enabled, it just doesn't work. After changing it to 1, upon reboot that setting "allow VoLTE provisioning" still displays 1...
    10-13-17 01:17 PM
    I have the same problem as fop:
    The setting is ticked to enabled, it just doesn't work. After changing it to 1, upon reboot that setting "allow VoLTE provisioning" still displays 1...
    Well that's good that the setting persists. And if you dial *#*#46368676#*#* and go to phone information, scroll down and is VOLTE provisioned checked or did that revert?
    10-13-17 01:30 PM
    Well that's good that the setting persists. And if you dial *#*#46368676#*#* and go to phone information, scroll down and is VOLTE provisioned checked or did that revert?

Yes VoLTE provisioned remains checked, but all the while it has been checked and I've never noticed being on a phone call over LTE.

Further, to me the below screen shots confirm that VoLTE is not functional.

10-13-17 01:58 PM
    mmm: are u on att? no keyone's on att get volte. tmobile is different
    10-13-17 05:34 PM
    I am building an India autoloader of the latest AAP release and will do my best to inspect. Give me a bit and i'll get back to you.
    Let me know when u have the indian autoloader up! Im down to test it for u. And lemme know if u see anything in that apk
    10-13-17 05:35 PM
    I just was finally able to test my device loader and the boot and recovery sigs I generated didn't work. Just need any revision to get the OTA first and can use those.
    10-13-17 06:10 PM
    mmm: are u on att? no keyone's on att get volte. tmobile is different
    Yes. Well shucks. If U can get the wifi calling and the VoLTE provisioned on t mobile I'll switch.
    10-13-17 06:13 PM
    Didnt u already ask this? It is their phone. They provide support and write the os for it. Optiemus (sic) just sells it because they have the market brand license. Was probably the only way to sell in that market.
    Hi fop518, thank you again for all your efforts! I was wondering if you've tried contacting Optiemus at [email protected]? I contacted them about this issue but naturally they replied with no clue about what I'm talking about. I'm seeing if you asked because I want to make sure I explain this issue the same way you may have to them already to make sure we are asking with a collective voice. Do let me know, thanks.
    10-17-17 03:43 PM
    woww didn't realize it was this complicated! is it a setting in the os that triggers IMS to be active/inactive!?
    10-18-17 12:59 AM
    Let me know when u have the indian autoloader up! Im down to test it for u. And lemme know if u see anything in that apk
    If you want to test an indian specific version of the latest autoloader let me know and i'll post you a link
    10-18-17 07:52 AM
    I got the ota upgrade! so I think im about as up to date as possible. still no ims but obviously its a bigger issue. I think im gonna fire adb up and capture a boot sequence and send my tmobile contact that log. maybe someone can see the problem there. wanna take a look at it?
    10-18-17 01:15 PM
    I'm currently vacationing in Orlando and got the Ota update to AAP638 this morning. Right after installing it, I got a notification that said that WiFi calling was available on this device. I've never seen that before.

Once I'm back at the hotel, I'll try to make a WiFi call and will report back. FYI, I've got my Rogers work sim enabled while down here, roaming on AT&T. My other sim, which is my personal line, is disabled until I fly back to Toronto.
    10-18-17 01:28 PM
    I'm currently vacationing in Orlando and got the Ota update to AAP638 this morning. Right after installing it, I got a notification that said that WiFi calling was available on this device. I've never seen that before.

Once I'm back at the hotel, I'll try to make a WiFi call and will report back. FYI, I've got my Rogers work sim enabled while down here, roaming on AT&T. My other sim, which is my personal line, is disabled until I fly back to Toronto.
    That's promising!
    10-18-17 03:43 PM
    no. it doesnt mean anything. I get the wifi calling is available indicator always. it is available but my phone wont connect to ims and thus I get a reg99 error
    10-18-17 07:41 PM
    I turned off wifi calling in the menu since its constantly showing an error
    10-18-17 07:41 PM
    I just spoke to two others who had the Passport along with me (2+ years ago), one of them still with T-Mobile while the other is with AT&T. Neither of them have ever had WiFi Calling capabilities. I remember I did LOTS of work, as fop is doing now, to get that working back then. It actually came up for around 2 weeks off and on (never worked right) and I'd have to reboot the phone to eliminate the Reg99 error message. However, then I got an OS update (BB10) and the feature stopped working again. I never revisited the issue as I didn't have much use for WiFi calling back then as I do now, especially when traveling. The VoLTE wasn't around so didn't miss it. It is definitely something that T-Mo has to provision, but BBM has some tweaks they need to modify when the phone detects GSM here in the States, specifically T-Mo.

I'm still hoping for the best, and trying to hold out as much as possible using my Silver KeyOne, but it's already slowed down in performance a bit (whereby I'm restarting in the mornings again) and I KNOW the extra Gig of RAM and Memory cache will make the difference with my level of usage. However, make no mistake, this Silver KeyOne still destroys my PRIV in performance. That Canadian Black Ed on Amazon is looking really good about now, but MAN do I wish I could get in on that 2nd SIM!
    portplayer likes this.
    10-19-17 08:50 AM
    im fairly certain the issue is the dual-sim os is not using any of the north american IMS settings. the reason so many phones work with tmobile ims now is that qualcom chips support it natively with the north american settings.

apparently tcl would have to do something to add these settings to the indian variants settings etc. and they will only do that if there is some pressure here
    portplayer likes this.
    10-19-17 12:34 PM
    So would putting - 683 build on the bbb100-7 resolve the problems or no?
    10-20-17 05:17 PM
    no I dont see why it would. I tried flashing a different modem.bin and that didnt work. I lost the 2nd sim when I did that and no ims connectivity so the issue is somewhere in the ims.apk
    10-20-17 06:35 PM
    Carrier config gets pushed as soon as a sim is enabled so hard to say what those values might be. Downloading that app though will allow you to view what everything is set to.
    Would it be helpful in any way, shape or form to have someone who -with the help of e.g. settings database editor- can test or check something for you before they'll insert a foreign SIM card? If a foreign SIM will be inserted then I guess those original "values" will be reverted to the original ones once any kind of Indian SIM will be inserted, right?
    10-22-17 09:53 AM
    Would it be helpful in any way, shape or form to have someone who -with the help of e.g. settings database editor- can test or check something for you before they'll insert a foreign SIM card? If a foreign SIM will be inserted then I guess those original "values" will be reverted to the original ones once any kind of Indian SIM will be inserted, right?
    If you can use an app like ML Manager to extract the apk called "com.qualcomm.qti.ims" and "com.qualcomm.qti.networksetting" and send me those I can have a look.
    10-22-17 10:10 AM
    also com.qualcomm.qti.simsettings
    10-22-17 10:11 AM
    according to tcl thus far, its working as intended in the market its intended for... im fairly certain a simple tweak in the ims code (like adjusting the user agent string) would fix this issue. maybe ill dig through the phones logs via adb and see if anything comes up error msg wise
    I've also done a bit of research on this topic and yes I believe it's missing an IMS code. But here's the thing, what do you do to "push" a fix to the os to enable IMS!?
    10-22-17 10:22 AM
    Wouldn't it easier to buy one made for your country?
    that's the obvious! however what got me involved with this issue was my replacement phone!? IMS would not work despite it showed being switched on! They sent me an international device flashed with a NA os build!
    Tcl is making and supporting all the keyones. My new -7 still says made in china. Optiemus may eventually box them up. Technically first round of support goes through optiemus but then they just bump it to tmobile

And the slight annoyance in my tone with the repeated question is that im trying to get a problem solved here and posting 2x that tcl shouldnt be involved when I know thats not true is slightly derailing.
    10-22-17 10:31 AM
209 ... 34567 ...