Because some people in here think that any time a BlackBerry device is mentioned it has to be done in a way that they feel is the right way, else the person is wrong. It's honestly a sickness in here.
    Half of the comments in this topic are from you. The underlined text could also be said of your contributions in this thread. Are you her (wannabe) boyfriend or something? Everyone has an opinion and your opinion isn't more valuable than another person's opinion.
    05-17-17 12:01 PM
    Wow, what will we complain about next? Stay tuned for next week's episode!

Her editing is pretty bad though, she should do a script first, lol.
    05-17-17 02:59 PM
    Half of the comments in this topic are from you. The underlined text could also be said of your contributions in this thread. Are you her (wannabe) boyfriend or something? Everyone has an opinion and your opinion isn't more valuable than another person's opinion.
    I don't recall saying my opinion was was more valuable or even implying that it was, but thanks for the thoughts. And to your other question, no, I am not. I'm just pointing out how ridiculous some people act in here. Someone posts a positive video regarding the KEYone but still has to complain about something. Thank you for your opinion though regarding mine.
    05-17-17 03:42 PM
    I hated that I couldn't back out like normal. Had he close the frame.

Could be CB10 issue.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.2205
    05-17-17 03:44 PM
    Don't think the OP was knocking her unboxing, but unboxings in general.
    In my many years on this planet, I've run across very complicated, difficult and even devious packaging, but have yet to have to go to a utube tutorial to figure out how to get the object out.
    She's cute enough I may go watch it, even though my phones are already out out of the boxes.
    05-17-17 05:10 PM
    Some people need to spend an extended amount of time in that section.
    For many it's a gateway drug. Once there, they spiral ever further out of control.

my phones are already out out of the boxes.
    G-d, I sure hope you did it right!
    05-17-17 08:37 PM
    G-d, I sure hope you did it right!
    They work, and I even recycled the cardboard and paper, so I couldn't have strayed too far from the approved method.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    05-17-17 09:09 PM
    They work, and I even recycled the cardboard and paper, so I couldn't have strayed too far from the approved method.
    Kudos for the recycling, but if you didn't receive a like or positive comment during the unboxing, you failed. Hang your head in shame! Me, I invite the neighbors. Serve cocktails and hors d’oeuvres. There is much revelry. Whether what I unbox functions or not is secondary, and if done right, seldom a soul present remembers.
    Wezard likes this.
    05-17-17 09:18 PM
    I preferred the Tic Tac unboxing, BUT she wasn't TOO bad!
    05-18-17 01:08 PM
34 12