THE WORST UNBOXING I SEEN BEFORE OFFICIAL KEYONE LAUNCHING

05-17-17 05:03 AM
    There is no such thing as "worst unboxing", as the entire "unboxing" thing is the worst thing in and of itself.
    05-17-17 05:33 AM
    She must be petite. Phone looks huge in her hands.
    05-17-17 05:51 AM
    So I am unwrapping a new piece of Wrigley's. As I take off the signature green wrapper paper it reveals a patterned aluminum backed paper with a slight W impression that looks triangular or like a V. Wrigley's also has little boxes on the special edition version. The green wrapper of double Mint has its signature two arrows in black and blue with tints of gray.
    And as we have heard the rumors there it is.. a white stick of gum. As you examine the sorbital sugar coating it glows slightly.
    In the coming weeks I will release my review on taste and longevity and will take questions concerning it's use. Please like and subscribe.
    Ok..yes, I think unboxings are ridiculous.

Posted via CB10
    Tim-ANC, ominaxe, Wezard and 10 others like this.
    05-17-17 06:00 AM
    So I am unwrapping a new piece of Wrigley's. As I take off the signature green wrapper paper it reveals a patterned aluminum backed paper with a slight W impression that looks triangular or like a V. Wrigley's also has little boxes on the special edition version. The green wrapper of double Mint has its signature two arrows in black and blue with tints of gray.
    And as we have heard the rumors there it is.. a white stick of gum. As you examine the sorbital sugar coating it glows slightly.
    In the coming weeks I will release my review on taste and longevity and will take questions concerning it's use. Please like and subscribe.
    Ok..yes, I think unboxings are ridiculous.

Posted via CB10
    So very true!!
    Flatman likes this.
    05-17-17 06:36 AM
    I really don't get some of you guys. This girl is nothing but complimentary of the phone and you still have an issue with her video? CrackBerry needs a section where people can seek mental help, because there is absolutely nothing wrong with this girls video. Kevin does unboxings and everyone praises them. Jeez, cut this girl a break, she did a fine job.
    05-17-17 08:44 AM
    I really don't get some of you guys. This girl is nothing but complimentary of the phone and you still have an issue with her video? CrackBerry needs a section where people can seek mental help, because there is absolutely nothing wrong with this girls video. Kevin does unboxings and everyone praises them. Jeez, cut this girl a break, she did a fine job.

Rehab
    MyriadeCoh and ajwan like this.
    05-17-17 08:53 AM
    Some people need to spend an extended amount of time in that section.
    05-17-17 08:55 AM
    05-17-17 08:57 AM
    this is a real unboxing

She blocks comments in her channel.

Kevin does his unboxing i don't pray him because he made it normally.
    PALoeza and miketko like this.
    05-17-17 09:07 AM
    this is a real unboxing

She can block comments if she wants, most likely because she doesn't want to hear from crazies who bash an unboxing video.

And the above unboxing is fine, and so is hers. She's nothing but complimentary of the device and she does a fine job.

Geez, people wonder why fanboys are hated. It's because of stuff like this. A video is posted that talks positively about a BlackBerry device, but all people can do in here is complain about the style of the video because it's not to their liking. Beyond bizarre.
    05-17-17 09:10 AM
    With over 10,000 views she had 1 dislike. She praised the phone. I, too, struggle to see an issue with the 'unboxing'. She went slightly beyond unboxing and mentioned battery life comparisons which favoured the K1.

Posted via CB10
    jmr1015 likes this.
    05-17-17 09:17 AM
    With over 10,000 views she had 1 dislike. She praised the phone. I, too, struggle to see an issue with the 'unboxing'. She went slightly beyond unboxing and mentioned battery life comparisons which favoured the K1.

Posted via CB10
    Because some people in here think that any time a BlackBerry device is mentioned it has to be done in a way that they feel is the right way, else the person is wrong. It's honestly a sickness in here.
    sonicpix and jmr1015 like this.
    05-17-17 09:18 AM
    THE WORST UNBOXING I SEEN BEFORE OFFICIAL KEYONE LAUNCHING

What is this obsession with unboxing? Only in tech circles - and frankly, mostly here - do people obsess over every detail of what is essentially a wrapper. Open the box, take out the damned phone, and enjoy it. I don't buy a phone for the box, any more than I buy a steak for the paper it's wrapped in.

Posted via CB10
    Adam Frix likes this.
    05-17-17 09:44 AM
    I hate thread titles in capital letters.
    Wezard, jmr1015 and PantherBlitz like this.
    05-17-17 09:48 AM
    What is this obsession with unboxing? Only in tech circles - and frankly, mostly here - do people obsess over every detail of what is essentially a wrapper. Open the box, take out the damned phone, and enjoy it. I don't buy a phone for the box, any more than I buy a steak for the paper it's wrapped in.

Posted via CB10
    There's something about watching a hot chick (or guy) inbox
    pizzawheel likes this.
    05-17-17 09:48 AM
    There's something about watching a hot chick (or guy) inbox
    Yes, something creepy.

Posted via CB10
    Adam Frix likes this.
    05-17-17 09:50 AM
    She can block comments if she wants, most likely because she doesn't want to hear from crazies who bash an unboxing video.

And the above unboxing is fine, and so is hers. She's nothing but complimentary of the device and she does a fine job.

Geez, people wonder why fanboys are hated. It's because of stuff like this. A video is posted that talks positively about a BlackBerry device, but all people can do in here is complain about the style of the video because it's not to their liking. Beyond bizarre.
    There is much silliness that goes on here. I try to ignore it. In fact I'll stop reading a thread where it is prevalent. The way some people over react about unboxings, the fact that bb10 is dead like it or not and the folks that always say you are an ***** if you use a carrier have no clue and they drive me nuts
    05-17-17 09:54 AM

Posted via CB10
    Make sure you open the steak wrapper correctly and how a culinary chef would do it or you are unwrapping it wrong!! Forget if you think it's a nice looking steak and think it looks delicious. Make sure you unwrap it right!!!
    Adam Frix likes this.
    05-17-17 10:01 AM
    More unboxing needed.
    pkcable likes this.
    05-17-17 10:07 AM
    Make sure you open the steak wrapper correctly and how a culinary chef would do it or you are unwrapping it wrong!! Forget if you think it's a nice looking steak and think it looks delicious. Make sure you unwrap it right!!!
    Most important, make sure to fold the paper back exactly the way it was, and store it with all the other papers, preferably on a display shelf.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-17 10:10 AM
    Kevin does unboxings and everyone praises them.
    I don't.

Of course, unless you consider "not actively slamming his unboxings" to be "praise". Is it really that black and white of a world?
    05-17-17 10:13 AM
    Most important, make sure to fold the paper back exactly the way it was, and store it with all the other papers, preferably on a display shelf.

Posted via CB10
    Does anyone remember Phil Hartman's anal retentive chef on SNL?

Watch Anal Retentive Chef: Pepper Steak From Saturday Night Live - NBC.com

(I find it highly ironic that NBC started that clip for me with a Tic Tac commercial...)
    app_Developer likes this.
    05-17-17 10:18 AM
    I don't.

Of course, unless you consider "not actively slamming his unboxings" to be "praise". Is it really that black and white of a world?
    Seems pretty black and white to me that the OP was slamming this girls unboxing. And you're right, not slamming then or praising them is probably the correct action.
    Last edited by donnation; 05-17-17 at 11:19 AM.
    05-17-17 10:59 AM
    this is a real unboxing

Why doesn't he do it on a nicer table. His Table is all jacked up...

Haa just kidding. i don't give a rat's @55 about any of these unboxing. Her unboxing is fine too if everyone does it the same what is the point. Then it would jsut be complaint about how it is the f'ing same. Seriously?
    05-17-17 11:44 AM
34 12