My keyone was lagging incredibly hard the last month and would force close apps left and right despite rebooting and clearing cache. I ran the mobile upgrade tool and now my battery life has tanked and the issue seems to be Android os and kernel. Anyone have any ideas oohing new was loaded on. Bad battery life since last update-screenshot_20180702-132737.jpg
    07-02-18 11:35 AM
    Since you stated this happened after the most recent update, and you've already tried clearing cache and rebooting, the next step would be a factory reset. Since it looks like it is Android Kernel & System eating everything, it's very likely a factory reset will fix that.
    07-02-18 11:41 AM
    Since you stated this happened after the most recent update, and you've already tried clearing cache and rebooting, the next step would be a factory reset. Since it looks like it is Android Kernel & System eating everything, it's very likely a factory reset will fix that.
    I used the upgrade tool to reload the already.
    07-02-18 12:18 PM
    I used the upgrade tool to reload the already.
    But did you try a factory reset?

The upgrade tool is completely different from a factory reset.
    07-02-18 12:20 PM
    But did you try a factory reset?

The upgrade tool is completely different from a factory reset.
    No, but I could try that too. I assumed the tool did that when it wiped my phone
    07-02-18 12:22 PM
    No, but I could try that too. I assumed the tool did that when it wiped my phone
    It does, however, like any OS update/upgrade, it can leave residual issues. Usually after any OS load, even when installing new ROMs on rooted devices, a factory reset after is good practice.

If you continue to have issues, then I'd double check the upgrade file you used and be sure that it is for your phone.
    IvanTheTolerable likes this.
    07-02-18 12:32 PM