Have went through several different smartphones trying to see what I like the best. I just bought a new in box Keyone on eBay. This device is just a joy to use. Slowly getting back in to the keyboard. Had a version awhile back and decided to try iOS and a few different Android phones.

Only thing I've noticed is the spacebar is louder then any of the other keys. Not sure if that's abnormal or not but I guess I'll see overtime. Any input?

Couldn't remember how video playback was with the smaller screen. Seems to be fine for me.

Really hope the new Blackberry device will be good and not a $1k. Glad another company is at least giving it a go. They need to price it well to get see up.
    bh7171 likes this.
    12-23-20 07:37 PM
    My spacebar is louder than my other keys as well. However, I have had my phone for several years and never had a problem with the keyboard.
    ryankul likes this.
    12-23-20 08:23 PM
    it shows it's age a bit for sure with the 625 processor but the keyone is still a lot of fun to use
    12-23-20 10:42 PM
    My spacebar is louder than my other keys as well. However, I have had my phone for several years and never had a problem with the keyboard.
    Ok. Yea it almost sounds like it sticks and makes a small sticky click and pop. Seems to be more prominent on the right hand side of the key. Not a big deal if it holds up.
    12-24-20 07:16 AM
    it shows it's age a bit for sure with the 625 processor but the keyone is still a lot of fun to use
    Yea. It shows in certain areas but still is fine for my everyday usage.
    12-24-20 07:17 AM
    Have went through several different smartphones trying to see what I like the best. I just bought a new in box Keyone on eBay. This device is just a joy to use. Slowly getting back in to the keyboard. Had a version awhile back and decided to try iOS and a few different Android phones.

Only thing I've noticed is the spacebar is louder then any of the other keys. Not sure if that's abnormal or not but I guess I'll see overtime. Any input?

Couldn't remember how video playback was with the smaller screen. Seems to be fine for me.

Really hope the new Blackberry device will be good and not a $1k. Glad another company is at least giving it a go. They need to price it well to get see up.
    Our resident PKB spacebar expert @the_boon might answer questions if he can drag himself away from south beach margaritas......
    ryankul likes this.
    12-24-20 10:01 AM
    That would be great and really appreciated. Just wanna make sure all is well and keeps working as it should.
    12-24-20 10:15 AM