2 days in to my new Keyone and although I'm loving it I have a couple of issues. The main one is that there seems to be no way of adding a back and forward button on the Chrome toolbar. It is driving me mad and searching Internet has not yielded any help. Surely this is just me being dumb? Can anyone help?

My other 2 to issues are that the home button doesn't seem to work when the phone is flat on a table. And the back button next to home isn't a universal back from wherever I am. Only in certain places where the app allows. (Often a back cursor on the top left has to be used) - a bit annoying!
    10-16-17 05:24 AM
    I don't think you can add navigation buttons to Chrome.
    To go back, you're supposed to just use the Android system back button.
    The forward button is available in the three dot menu.

I was going to suggest long pressing the back button, but it seems it doesn't actually do anything. In Firefox long pressing the back button brings up a list of the previous and next sites.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-16-17 08:36 AM
    2 days in to my new Keyone and although I'm loving it I have a couple of issues. The main one is that there seems to be no way of adding a back and forward button on the Chrome toolbar. It is driving me mad and searching Internet has not yielded any help. Surely this is just me being dumb? Can anyone help?

My other 2 to issues are that the home button doesn't seem to work when the phone is flat on a table. And the back button next to home isn't a universal back from wherever I am. Only in certain places where the app allows. (Often a back cursor on the top left has to be used) - a bit annoying!
    Very strange, my back button is indeed a universal back button, and the home button works in any position.

I suppose you can switch to either Keyboard browser which is designed to be like the BB10 browser, or switch to either firefox or samsung browser.
    10-16-17 11:18 AM