Hello Team,

So when I plug my AUX Cord to the phone to listen in my car, it reads as headphones/headset and give me the annoying max volume warning but I'm not listening via headphones, it's via speakers/aux in my car, how do I get the AUX to read as AUX and not as headset?
    07-31-17 07:18 AM
    When you say AUX cord, are you referring to an audio cable to the headphone jack or a USB cable.
    If it's an audio cable, pretty sure there is no way program it for anything.
    07-31-17 08:14 AM
    Hello Team,

So when I plug my AUX Cord to the phone to listen in my car, it reads as headphones/headset and give me the annoying max volume warning but I'm not listening via headphones, it's via speakers/aux in my car, how do I get the AUX to read as AUX and not as headset?
    Go into settings and turn off your volume limiter.
    07-31-17 09:33 AM
    When you say AUX cord, are you referring to an audio cable to the headphone jack or a USB cable.
    If it's an audio cable, pretty sure there is no way program it for anything.
    Audio cable
    07-31-17 09:41 AM
    Go into settings and turn off your volume limiter.
    How do we do that on the Keyone?
    07-31-17 09:42 AM
    Hello Team,

You can probably only defeat it universally

First my usual warning. Turning the volume up to overcome certain other loud background noise (lawn mower, jet engine) or anything else very loud can permanently damage hearing and the listener won't know it. It does not take much to do the damage.

With that:

Okay, have no idea what has caused this but found a solution. Over the last couple of days, a couple apps had given the screen overlay message. So that prompted me to look in this area. What worked for me:

1) Go to settings, Apps
    2) Click the settings wheel in the top right corner
    3) At the next screen, click Draw Over Other Apps
    4) Click the three dots in the top right corner and click Show System
    5) Then scroll down the app list and find SystemUi and toggle to Yes

This fixed it for a user as when headphones are plugged in and increase the volume, the warning prompt comes up and but can turn it up louder.
    07-31-17 09:42 AM
    You can probably only defeat it universally

First my usual warning. Turning the volume up to overcome certain other loud background noise (lawn mower, jet engine) or anything else very loud can permanently damage hearing and the listener won't know it. It does not take much to do the damage.

With that:

Okay, have no idea what has caused this but found a solution. Over the last couple of days, a couple apps had given the screen overlay message. So that prompted me to look in this area. What worked for me:

1) Go to settings, Apps
    2) Click the settings wheel in the top right corner
    3) At the next screen, click Draw Over Other Apps
    4) Click the three dots in the top right corner and click Show System
    5) Then scroll down the app list and find SystemUi and toggle to Yes

This fixed it for a user as when headphones are plugged in and increase the volume, the warning prompt comes up and but can turn it up louder.
    My SystemUI was already set to yes.
    07-31-17 10:05 AM
    When you guys plug in via aux cord, does the phone say headset or AUX as the audio?
    07-31-17 10:06 AM
    I vknow it's annoying but it just let's you know something is plugged in and connected! It doesn't necessarily mean you've got a headset plugged in! However that notification can be turned off!
    07-31-17 11:57 AM
    I vknow it's annoying but it just let's you know something is plugged in and connected! It doesn't necessarily mean you've got a headset plugged in! However that notification can be turned off!
    So I can never listen to my music at the full capacity when an AUX is plugged in?
    07-31-17 12:20 PM
    Any good app recommendations for headphone volume max?
    07-31-17 06:28 PM