Released first for Russian Variant but this came with production sigs so should be universal. Don't use if on china, indonesia, india, Russia, Sprint, VZW variants.
    As always, use at your own risk and let me know if you have any questions.

Link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid...89523397891966

As always, wipe and no/wipe included. I have optimized the shell scripts for mac users to where i believe they should have no issues but let me know if you have problems.

Instructions for first-time flashers:

Remove any screen lock from your device first.
    Download the zip file in the OP. Extract it. Turn off your phone. Press and hold power and volume down until you see the blackberry bootloader screen. Plug in your phone to your computer. Open a command prompt in the folder you extracted the downloaded file (In the folder, hold ctl, shift, then right click and you should see "open command prompt (or powershell) window from here). Then type flashall.bat and press enter.

This is all presuming you are using Windows. This will do a wipe (if you selected wipe script) and install the new version. Let me know if you have any questions. If you are on a mac/linux run the .sh scripts in terminal (make sure you are running as admin and again that your screen lock passwords are completely removed). I have made some tweaks to the shell scripts to hopefully eliminate any issues for mac users. If you have issues, replace the bin/darwin and bin/linux with full platform tools.
    Last edited by jcrutchvt2010; 02-13-19 at 06:29 AM.
    pilot-leo likes this.
    02-12-19 08:13 PM
    OP updated with link
    02-12-19 09:12 PM
    The Host file is missing from this autoloader, as such, this update won't install unless it's added to the folder.
    Once added to the folder, the OS installs as per usual.

Uploaded for your downloading and successful loading pleasure:
    https://mega.nz/#!kNw0BKSI!MfAyXd_o4...Eo6-wc-ZbhMz0Q
    or
    https://www61.zippyshare.com/v/mSGHxkHq/file.html

On another note, this February 2019 update works like a charm.
    The CrackBerry app is still not staying open past one or two seconds though - strange.
    02-13-19 12:49 AM
    wow thanks for posting. That's what I get for posting late. The OP link has been updated and now includes the hosts. Thanks for confirming it works again!
    Last edited by jcrutchvt2010; 02-13-19 at 06:30 AM.
    02-13-19 05:54 AM
    Hi, will this work with Keyone BBB100-3 from Sprint? Mine is stuck on the BB welcome screen and I'm afraid trying to upload too many times because I don't want the phone permanently locked
    10-14-19 11:48 AM
    Hi, will this work with Keyone BBB100-3 from Sprint? Mine is stuck on the BB welcome screen and I'm afraid trying to upload too many times because I don't want the phone permanently locked
    It won't.

Sprint has its own special build - the latest being ABT855 Nougat from April '19.

If you want to reset your device, use the Mobile Upgrade Tool on your PC.

https://mega.nz/#!lEZhDLBD!sgf-kGMor...W_I_vjCqRfzn5k

Download to PC, put phone in fastboot and plug it in, run tool.
    10-14-19 02:30 PM
    Yeah, I've done that but it is locked to the Sprint network now. It was unlocked before, guess I have to take it to a capable hand
    10-14-19 02:58 PM