Who do we reckon would make an announcement in Aus? TCL? Or a new (to Aus) entity called BlackBerry mobile?

And how would they introduce the new BlackBerry relationship?
    04-23-17 08:31 PM
    No price or release date from Expandys

Posted via CB10
    04-23-17 10:19 PM
    No price or release date from Expandys

Posted via CB10
    In the sense that their email reply to you didn't indicate price or date?
    04-23-17 10:30 PM
    Correct their email advised me that they do not have a official price or release date however they were encouraging that I still place a order

Posted via CB10
    04-23-17 11:46 PM
    Heavens 1 will the UK version work in Australia?

Posted via CB10
    04-27-17 06:28 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...tlets-1101669/

I am also expecting Aus will be 2 months behind from the release as PRIV. Wish they make it global like iPhone
    anon(3641385) and bendiep1991 like this.
    04-27-17 06:51 PM
    Yay! I got mine today. Couldn't wait for a couple more days.
    05-01-17 03:31 AM
    Yay! I got mine today. Couldn't wait for a couple more days.
    Congrats! 😁

What carrier are you with? Have you checked the bands?
    05-01-17 04:20 AM
    Congrats! 😁

What carrier are you with? Have you checked the bands?
    Telstra. Yes I checked the bands before hand. We're good with both UK and CA models. Even though CA has more bands, UK covers all Telstra ones.

So far getting full reception. I'll test it further tomorrow when going to work.

The battery is a beast!! Started at 57% and now after 5+ hours and 3+ hours of SOT, I'm still at 20%. I think I can easily get 8 hours of SOT.
    bendiep1991 likes this.
    05-01-17 04:25 AM
    Woohoo, I'm looking forward to buying one in a few months time. 😎
    05-01-17 04:38 AM
    Telstra. Yes I checked the bands before hand. We're good with both UK and CA models. Even though CA has more bands, UK covers all Telstra ones.

So far getting full reception. I'll test it further tomorrow when going to work.

The battery is a beast!! Started at 57% and now after 5+ hours and 3+ hours of SOT, I'm still at 20%. I think I can easily get 8 hours of SOT.
    Congrats!!
    What phone were you using before KeyOne?
    How does the performance of switching between app or opening app up? ( suppose this answer best to answer after 2 weeks usage, they normally perform best when less apps are installed, but I am keen on your feedback)
    05-01-17 07:20 AM
    Congrats!!
    What phone were you using before KeyOne?
    How does the performance of switching between app or opening app up? ( suppose this answer best to answer after 2 weeks usage, they normally perform best when less apps are installed, but I am keen on your feedback)
    I was using LG V20 and iPhone 7 Plus as of late.
    Nothing beats the feel of physical keyboard.

The app switch is smooth. I haven't seen much lag. I also installed Snapchat for the sake of it. It does perform OK but tends to crash when I open Contacts within the app.

You're right, the phone will take a few days to settle in. By then, I'll also be out of the honeymoon period.

So far I have mostly good things to say about the device.
    05-01-17 07:25 AM
    I was using LG V20 and iPhone 7 Plus as of late.
    Nothing beats the feel of physical keyboard.

The app switch is smooth. I haven't seen much lag. I also installed Snapchat for the sake of it. It does perform OK but tends to crash when I open Contacts within the app.

You're right, the phone will take a few days to settle in. By then, I'll also be out of the honeymoon period.

So far I have mostly good things to say about the device.
    Good one! Glad you enjoy the keyboard. Remember remember to set-up short cut to open up app or action, it saves a lot of time fiddle around to find the app.

Please review again into two weeks.
    05-01-17 07:39 AM
    I've put my name down on Clove's list for the 22nd May, works out without VAT to $758, even after postage a lot cheaper than the ridiculous $950 being quoted in Sydney.
    05-07-17 06:22 PM
    I've put my name down on Clove's list for the 22nd May, works out without VAT to $758, even after postage a lot cheaper than the ridiculous $950 being quoted in Sydney.
    Bear in mind when thing goes wrong - warranty. It is a hassle to post them oversea.
    05-07-17 06:29 PM
    The UK version doesn't have all bands required for us I don't think. We're the same version as CA and US.

I can understand you wanting to buy from clove, but make sure the bands are consistent with your telco.

Re price, the aus price is supposedly going to be $799.

If you got the price you mentioned off the grey store bbsttore then ignore it. They haven't got a clue.

Expansys still doesn't have a price.
    http://www.expansys.com.au/blackberr...-black-300502/
    05-07-17 06:30 PM
    Thanks for that, I will check out the bands - I'm with Telstra
    05-07-17 06:32 PM
    The UK version doesn't have all bands required for us I don't think. We're the same version as CA and US.

I can understand you wanting to buy from clove, but make sure the bands are consistent with your telco.

Re price, the aus price is supposedly going to be $799.

If you got the price you mentioned off the grey store bbsttore then ignore it. They haven't got a clue.

Expansys still doesn't have a price.
    http://www.expansys.com.au/blackberr...-black-300502/
    You might be right about the bands but I haven't noticed an issue in the last week. Travelled to and fro and the LTE + reception has been great with the UK version.

EDIT: I'm with Telstra BTW
    05-07-17 06:33 PM
    You might be right about the bands but I haven't noticed an issue in the last week. Travelled to and fro and the LTE + reception has been great with the UK version.

EDIT: I'm with Telstra BTW
    Good to know ������
    David Hollister likes this.
    05-07-17 07:49 PM
    Anyone got any Melbourne info leaks? Someone who works at a carrier?
    05-08-17 09:54 AM
    Interesting, cos the UAE know they're getting KEYᵒⁿᵉ released before end of May, the dealers etc

Of course, they're part of EMEA, bit still you'd think BlackBerry mobile would have said something, anything really, to asia pac .....
    05-08-17 09:38 PM
    Like all previous Blackberry releases in Australia It will be another top secret event. I spoke to my carrier Optus and of course they know nothing about the Keyone

Posted via CB10
    05-08-17 10:39 PM
    Like all previous Blackberry releases in Australia It will be another top secret event. I spoke to my carrier Optus and of course they know nothing about the Keyone

Posted via CB10
    Lol so top secret that the guy didn't even know PRIV was on their website last time and even in stock, last time around.

The thing is all Telcos get commissions from other manufacturers. Vodafone guy wanted to sell me Huawei so badly that I had drag myself out of the shop.
    05-09-17 02:46 AM
    You know this is no different to the failure of Priv in Australia, I did not buy one because no Optus store carried one so that I could see and touch it and it looks like that same thing is going to happen with the Key One. I am still using my beloved Z10 and sometimes I do question my loyalty to Blackberry. I am surround by I phones in my circle of family and friends but after being a Blackberry user for the past 15 years I have stuck with them. I could have jumped ship many times but as a business user I am still with my Z10. I remember years ago Blackberry was such a strong promoted product in Australia and now it appears dead which saddens me greatly.
    zensen likes this.
    05-09-17 03:38 AM
    You know this is no different to the failure of Priv in Australia, I did not buy one because no Optus store carried one so that I could see and touch it and it looks like that same thing is going to happen with the Key One. I am still using my beloved Z10 and sometimes I do question my loyalty to Blackberry. I am surround by I phones in my circle of family and friends but after being a Blackberry user for the past 15 years I have stuck with them. I could have jumped ship many times but as a business user I am still with my Z10. I remember years ago Blackberry was such a strong promoted product in Australia and now it appears dead which saddens me greatly.
    If you're in Sydney, you can check out mine and see how it works.
    05-09-17 03:47 AM
613 1234 ...