At least for me - apps that I personally noticed that stopped giving me notifications unless they were open - CNN, USA Today, New York Times, NBC4NY, ESPN, Twitter, Venmo, Paypal, eBay, Fandango and Daily Horoscope.
    Daily horoscope would be one I'd be glad if it stopped working, lol. :-D

Just kidding. I don't have any of those, so probably why I don't notice any. I kind of hate apps pushing notifications anyway and would have turned any off even if I had any of those. But hopefully they fix it soon since so many people have complained about it. *fingers crossed*
    08-16-17 08:54 AM
    I think they are all affected. Bla1ze just stays up all night and gets delirious.
    I mean, I can't argue this as a possibility lol. It's totally plausible.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-16-17 09:26 AM
    Hey,
    Why did not the European update be distributed?
    08-16-17 10:00 AM
    Hey Daily Horoscope is what made me realize the notification bug in the first place. I'm supposed to get one at 8am everyday and when I stopped getting them after the June update, that's when I dug in further and noticed all the notifications the Priv was still getting vs the KEYone. The news sites I only have breaking news set to send notifications.
    08-16-17 11:57 AM

Just kidding. I don't have any of those, so probably why I don't notice any. I kind of hate apps pushing notifications anyway and would have turned any off even if I had any of those. But hopefully they fix it soon since so many people have complained about it. *fingers crossed*
    I'm the same way...I've pretty much disabled all app notifications right from my first experience with AndroidBerry (DTEK60) because it became extremely annoying.

When I want to go that app and absorb whatever news/info are there then all's good but when I close it, stop bugging me.

CNN is one of my main news apps in addition to various others and I hated notifications. Show me what the latest and up to date news is when I open the app because once I'm finished...don't notify or bug me . I use that app many times daily but ONLY WHEN I want to check on things.

The only app I have notifications on are email/txt/bbm/voice mail/missed calls via BlackBerry Hub.

So that I can read/reply/respond because after all...my phone is a communications tool first and foremost with apps (productivity /news/social/games) second.
    Last edited by qphone; 08-16-17 at 06:25 PM.
    08-16-17 12:09 PM
55 123