09-25-17 08:32 AM
30 12
tools
    When I go to that link, see a Folder with three zip files, each about 2gigs. Which one or all does one use? Thanks in advance.
    Use the USA one if you are using CDMA keyone. If you don't want to wipe, you can remove the "fastboot oem securewipe" command and the "fastboot flash userdata" command further down in the script. I haven't tried upgrading without the wipe on this version but back everything up just in case. If you need a modified flashall script let me know.
    FF22 likes this.
    09-06-17 03:39 PM
    And is this a way to have the device NOT wipe itself as opposed to the BBMobile downloader tool?
    No, you have to edit out TWO lines in the batch or script file, I believe.

Now ages ago I did try that with reloading the Priv but I either edited the file wrong or the Priv needed something else but I wound up bricking the Priv and still had to wipe and lose all of my settings.

But I will try again if the Sept update does not come.
    zephyr613 likes this.
    09-06-17 08:41 PM
    And is this a way to have the device NOT wipe itself as opposed to the BBMobile downloader tool?
    No, you have to edit out TWO lines in the batch or script file, I believe.

Now ages ago I did try that with reloading the Priv but I either edited the file wrong or the Priv needed something else but I wound up bricking the Priv and still had to wipe and lose all of my settings.

But I will try again if the Sept update does not come.

I am not sure it is as fragile as it seems but I don't blame you. I spend $40 on spare sim and sd-card trays for the Priv when I was heading to europe last summer. I did not want to take a chance that they might break while on a 3 week vacation overseas.

I don't know how much the KeyOne dual tray costs.
    09-06-17 08:43 PM
    Use the USA one if you are using CDMA keyone. If you don't want to wipe, you can remove the "fastboot oem securewipe" command and the "fastboot flash userdata" command further down in the script. I haven't tried upgrading without the wipe on this version but back everything up just in case. If you need a modified flashall script let me know.
    Thanks very much. Is the modified script the one that does not wipe completely? If so, I would definitely not mind it in my arsenal.
    09-06-17 08:44 PM
    And a good news I hope for all. Your September updates should have already arrived
    Last edited by Neville A Daniels; 09-25-17 at 11:36 AM.
    09-25-17 08:32 AM
30 12