The update just showed up for me.
    08-22-17 03:12 PM
    Same no WiFi, no VOLTE or HD calling!!!
    Rogers supports VoLTE on the BlackBerry KEYone. Check Settings, Cellular Networks, IMS Settings.
    08-22-17 03:28 PM
    Rogers supports VoLTE on the BlackBerry KEYone. Check Settings, Cellular Networks, IMS Settings.
    For whatever reason the replacement Device I received via Canada support, has a slight issue with VOLTE and HD call non existent even though the settings are switched on greenn for VOLTE and video calling! However IMS still shows disconnected! I know on my original Rogers device had no issue and both were working! So not sure if it's a weird bug on the replacement device!?
    I called tech support and the provisioning is all correct on the back end double checked by a level 2 support tech. I am completely miffed why I can't access VOLTE and HD calling on this "stupid" replacement device! I should have re-sealed my screen and kept the original device!
    08-22-17 03:49 PM
    Haven't got the updating yet on Rogers. has it fixed the background apps closing, or the notification issue?
    08-22-17 08:43 PM
    I am in British Columbia, and I am on Virgin Mobile. My phone is downloading the updating as I write. One question that I have is, why don't I not get the update when I first check the update app? It always says I have the current update. By guess and by gosh, I have learned to ignore the app saying I have the current version and I keep pressing and having it re-check. Tonight I did it 3 times and on the fourth it started downloading. Same each update is required.
    Last edited by kitmo; 08-22-17 at 09:20 PM.
    08-22-17 09:02 PM
    I am in British Columbia, and I am on Virgin Mobile. My phone is downloading the updating as I write. One question that I have is, why don't I not get the update when I first check the update app? It always says I have the current update. By guess and by gosh, I have learned to ignore the app saying I have the current version and I keep pressing and having it re-check. Tonight I did it 3 times and on the fourth it started downloading. Same each update is required.
    The exact availability time varies by carrier and by region.
    08-22-17 09:22 PM
    I don't know if it is because of the update, but my KEYone is even faster now.
    08-22-17 09:47 PM
    The exact availability time varies by carrier and by region.
    I do realize that, but my question is why I have to repeatedly check in the same session for the update as it keeps saying it is updated, and then voila it is there. I think most people would give up after checking it and assume that it isn't available. All of this in the space of 5 minutes.
    08-22-17 10:20 PM
    I don't see it. Rogers probably opted to not bundle it.
    Its not there on any carrier builds.
    08-23-17 12:23 PM
    Got it last night, Rogers carrier.
    It fixed my "device not certified" Play store issue
    08-23-17 12:49 PM
    Got it today but strangely enough the K1 started to DL it automatically, I didn't say to DL and I'm not on WiFi so I had to stop it!
    08-23-17 12:56 PM
    Same no WiFi, no VOLTE or HD calling!!!
    Strange, I have volte. (Have had it since day 1, but had to turn it off as it was causing issues with my incoming calls, but I have it on and issues are gone)

Settings, more, cellular networks, ims settings.
    08-23-17 01:16 PM
    What a great phone, but with weak signal. I need to transfer the call to my home line since signal is bad at home. I was hopping the wifi calling.

My son still use my old passport and my wife an iphone with no problem with the signal.

May need to finally drop the usage of the keyone
    I don't know if it is just coincidence or not but with the update I have noticed I can now make and receive calls in areas where I had trouble before (areas where other Rogers phones didn't have any issues but the KeyOne did for some reason)
    08-23-17 01:19 PM
38 12