Unlocked. Can not connect to my car. Had deleted car from phone. Deleted phone from car radio. Reinstalled on both and they pair. BUT when I make a call the phone that shows BT changes to Headset in the dialer app. Have to change it to speaker. I drive for a living so this is a pain...

Yes the phone has been restarted, hard rest etc etc blah blah blah.
    01-25-18 03:22 PM
    Unlocked. Can not connect to my car. Had deleted car from phone. Deleted phone from car radio. Reinstalled on both and they pair. BUT when I make a call the phone that shows BT changes to Headset in the dialer app. Have to change it to speaker. I drive for a living so this is a pain...

Yes the phone has been restarted, hard rest etc etc blah blah blah.
    No fix or improvements at all?
    I drive 2 hours a day and this is a mess...
    02-09-18 12:35 PM
    I have a similar issue. Few seconds after starting a call or listening to music, the car disconnects and the pairing is gone. it worked previously and also doe perfectly fine with a DTEK50. so it cannot be the car.

My hope would be that with the next update this gets better or at least once we get to Oreo.
    02-09-18 12:57 PM
    glad to hear not just my phone, I'm having lots of bt connectivity issues, as well, recently
    02-12-18 05:34 PM
    my car disconnects and reconnects randomly. however my issue has been happening after every other update and after the most recent AAT166 update
    02-12-18 07:46 PM
    Mine doesn't automatically connect to my car bt radio. I have to manually connect to it every single time.
    02-12-18 07:51 PM
    Try reloading the OS. I haven't had any of those problems on ATT166.
    02-12-18 07:54 PM
    On my Ford Sync system, every once in a while I will run into an issue where the BT connection drops when I start a song or call. I have found that I have to unpair on my phone, then factory reset > reset defaults > factory reset my car's head unit. Then I can re-pair my phone to the radio and it will work as it used to.

Doing just the factory reset on the head unit does not work. The issue persisted until I did the next two steps. I did not factory reset my phone.**

Pain in the butt, but it's the only fix I've found so far.
    02-13-18 12:47 AM