Updated to 8.1.0 this morning. I was previously on may security patch, that was updated to july as well. Locker was also included. Model BBB100-1 Att branded
    08-15-18 07:37 AM
    Updated to 8.1.0 this morning. I was previously on may security patch, that was updated to july as well. Locker was also included. Model BBB100-1 Att branded
    Wow. First to Oreo in NA or Europe.
    08-15-18 07:48 AM
    Did you buy your branded through AT&T or third party?
    08-15-18 08:14 AM
    I just got it as well. Can't see a toggle for WiFi calling.
    08-15-18 08:22 AM
    From Att
    08-15-18 08:24 AM
    It's moved it's now in calling menu settings
    08-15-18 08:24 AM
    Doesn't look like Oreo brought WiFi Calling unless I'm just missing it.
    08-15-18 08:48 AM
    I'm on Rogers.

Wi-fi Calling is under Network & Internet -> Wi-Fi Calling

I typed in 'call' into the Settings search and it came up.
    08-15-18 09:13 AM
    Argh!!!!!! Plus I don’t have the Oreo update. The AT&T gods are unhappy with Chuck.........
    08-15-18 09:13 AM
    I'm on Rogers.

Wi-fi Calling is under Network & Internet -> Wi-Fi Calling

I typed in 'call' into the Settings search and it came up.
    Can confirm no wi-fi calling with this update. I have two other active phones with oreo on my account, and they both have Wi-Fi calling options available
    08-15-18 09:22 AM
    Can confirm no wi-fi calling with this update. I have two other active phones with oreo on my account, and they both have Wi-Fi calling options available
    This wouldn’t surprise me. Rogers had announced WiFi calling support at some point for KEYone purchased from Rogers. Unfortunately AT&T has made no such commitment.
    08-15-18 09:44 AM
    Sheesh, even the AT&T model has beaten the Verizon Model. I'm completely SHOCKED (not!!!!!!)
    08-15-18 11:42 AM
    Fantastic. Downloading now. Is the file manager included?

Posted with my trusty Z10
    08-15-18 11:57 AM
    Perhaps AT&T has turned a corner. Updates for the KEYone have been consistent, if not the speediest.

08-15-18 11:59 AM
    Currently downloading on my AT&T Space Black KEYone. If you’re not getting it, keep checking every hour or so. You’ll have to adjust your phone date/time forward by one day each time because of 24 hour limit to check for updates. Even then, you may get the “not available “ message and tap again, then it starts download...

This update and subsequent discussions will put me over 8k posts. Then I look at Conite and Carjackd, I got long ways to go.... LOL
    08-15-18 01:11 PM
    Sorry wrong thread
    08-15-18 01:20 PM
    Fantastic. Downloading now. Is the file manager included?

Yes, file manager (locker) is included.
    08-15-18 03:33 PM
    Yes, file manager (locker) is included.
    The File Manager and Locker are two different things. I see the Locker and the new Files app (which I believe is TCL's file manager that they debuted with the Motion.)

I wish I knew if the BlackBerry security team has inspected the Files app. I have to assume not, so I won't be using it. At least I hear that the native Android "Downloads" app is improved in Oreo.
    08-15-18 04:44 PM
    The File Manager and Locker are two different things. I see the Locker and the new Files app (which I believe is TCL's file manager that they debuted with the Motion.)

I wish I knew if the BlackBerry security team has inspected the Files app. I have to assume not, so I won't be using it. At least I hear that the native Android "Downloads" app is improved in Oreo.
    Everything packaged with the OS is verified and signed in Waterloo.
    08-15-18 05:06 PM
    So there is Locker but no WiFi calling? Could do without Locker, personally....
    08-15-18 05:09 PM
    Thanks, Conite. Now I have TWO file managers to choose from after months of complaining about having to use an untrusted third party to copy whole folders!

Correction. Files does not integrate with Cloud storage, so it's a lot more primitive than the BB10 native File Manager. So, using Android's built in Downloads app is a no-brainer for me and meets 100% of my needs for now. One of my biggest complaints about Android is now moot. Well done, Google!

Only about 3-4 left!
    conite likes this.
    08-15-18 05:09 PM
    Thanks, Conite. Now I have TWO file managers to choose from after months of complaining about having to use an untrusted third party to copy whole folders!

Correction. Files does not integrate with Cloud storage, so it's a lot more primitive than the BB10 native File Manager. So, using Android's built in Downloads app is a no-brainer for me and meets 100% of my needs for now. One of my biggest complaints about Android is now moot. Well done, Google!

Only about 3-4 left!
    Adopter, that’s what I like about your posts, transparency and honesty.... None of us have to agree on things or always disagree.

Staying on topic. Cannot find anyway to activate WiFi calling so probably still not available with AT&T even on their carrier sold and supported device.
    Last edited by Chuck Finley69; 08-15-18 at 10:13 PM.
    08-15-18 09:32 PM

Only about 3-4 left!
    Right. We went from no file manager to two...

I went from the Jan build to the Oreo build this morning. One update at a time.
    08-15-18 09:35 PM
    Still no love for the key 1 unlocked.
    08-16-18 03:04 PM
    Adopter, that’s what I like about your posts, transparency and honesty.... None of us have to agree on things or always disagree.

Staying on topic. Cannot find anyway to activate WiFi calling so probably still not available with AT&T even on their carrier sold and supported device.
    I called AT&T technical support and they placed a "trouble ticket" for WiFi calling. Ninety-nine percent chance it will go nowhere, but no harm in trying.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-16-18 03:17 PM
100 123 ...