Yes removed in fear of wiping early on.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-19 05:37 AM
    Bump @conite any suggestions?
    01-01-19 08:01 AM
    bro, whats the model of your bb? try to download the desktop software from bb website, once u have the app on your laptop try to connect it and maybe the desktop software might be reading it and you can open it from there.
    01-01-19 09:08 AM
    Thanks for the suggestion. The phone is completely dead and unresponsive. It's an unlocked BlackBerry Key One Silver. I can put the model number on, but is it known for an unresponsive phone to be revived? It's been on charger for a whole day now, no lights blinking, no screen lighting up, nothing. Somewhere along the line when I tried to autoload it just died. Nothing is working on it, no buttons being pressed, nothing.

So I really appreciate the suggestion, but before I embark on another mission, I would like to make sure the above has been considered. Have there been instances of a phone appearing completely dead to revive? At this point, the autoloader doesn't even recognize there's a phone hooked up because it's not turning on.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-19 04:43 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion. The phone is completely dead and unresponsive. It's an unlocked BlackBerry Key One Silver. I can put the model number on, but is it known for an unresponsive phone to be revived? It's been on charger for a whole day now, no lights blinking, no screen lighting up, nothing. Somewhere along the line when I tried to autoload it just died. Nothing is working on it, no buttons being pressed, nothing.

So I really appreciate the suggestion, but before I embark on another mission, I would like to make sure the above has been considered. Have there been instances of a phone appearing completely dead to revive? At this point, the autoloader doesn't even recognize there's a phone hooked up because it's not turning on.

Posted via CB10
    I had my KEYone, when I first got it, go completely dead. I plugged in overnight. The next morning I was able to do a 32 second reboot. Strange as it didn’t register anything the night before. It appeared to discharge and die. I plugged in hoping for anything to happen.
    01-01-19 09:05 PM
    Mine stayed dead.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-19 12:16 AM
    Ok, it’s been hooked up to the computer for 9 hours, but I removed it and am charging it now. i’ll Try again in a couple hours.
    DM Sent on how to recover. Sorry i mentioned key2 in my dm i meant KeyOne. same goes except your model will be PRD-63XXX-XXX. The instructions should help you revive your device. Let me know if you have any questions.
    01-04-19 06:59 AM
    Thanks for the private message @jcrutchvt2010, the problem is my device is not even powering up. It's completely dead at this time. It happened when I was trying the universal autoloader, it suddenly went dead. There is no autoloader screen, no blinking light, no turning on, no idea if its charging (its been connected to the wall plug for at least a day). Will the solution in the DM you sent me revive the phone in this state? Or is this considered bricked?
    01-07-19 10:38 AM
    and holding power and volume down at the same time doesn't bring you to bootloader screen? The instructions I sent MIGHT work but i've never tried it without being able to get to at least the bootloader screen.
    01-07-19 10:49 AM
    That's correct, it's literally unresponsive. At some point when I was trying to use the autoloader, it just crapped out me. I read that it's not supposed to hurt the phone, but I really don't understand how it happened.. No bootloader screen, no flashing lights, no indication it's charging, nothing... I'll give a shot what you sent me when I get home from work tonight, but I'm a bit disappointed at the situation as you can imagine.
    01-07-19 11:15 AM
    yeah never heard of that happening unless something like a key2 loader was tried to be used on a keyone. Sounds like the bootloader partitions were somehow wiped and not written. If the process I sent doesn't recognize your phone, try holding both volume buttons and holding them while you plug in the usb cord to your phone and pc until a solid light comes on and stays. This would be the equivalent of emergency download mode. The tool might recognize your device at that point.
    01-07-19 11:43 AM
    Thank you, I'll try that and let you know what happens tonight.
    01-07-19 12:04 PM
    No luck, I cannot get a single light on my phone. Tried volume +/- with power button, without power button, it's not responding. Any other ideas?
    01-07-19 08:25 PM
63 123