Thanks
    FF22 likes this.
    11-16-17 07:00 AM
    works like a charm on non wiped device (unlocked bbb 100-2). even pointer has left (PRIV mod)
    11-16-17 03:31 PM
    works like a charm on non wiped device (unlocked bbb 100-2). even pointer has left (PRIV mod)
    What do you mean by, non-wiped? (trying to learn)
    11-16-17 03:45 PM
    without losing any data
    EndRacism likes this.
    11-16-17 03:49 PM
    If you want to prevent your data after running autoloader, you can edit flashall.bat(or flashall.sh) file using notepad program..

1.download autoloader file and extract it
    2.find flashall.bat(or flashall.sh)
    3.open that with notepad program
    4.find lines that( secuwipe~~) and (~wipe userdata)
    5.erase those two lines and save it
    6.run with modified flashall.bat(or sh)file
    7.now you can update without lose your data

Ps. you need to remove lock settings(like pattern locks,fingerprint lock or etc)
    11-16-17 07:30 PM
    What would happen if I did this to a device on sprint? I'm really needing help with my signals issues or its back to my iPhone.
    11-16-17 07:32 PM
    What would happen if I did this to a device on sprint? I'm really needing help with my signals issues or its back to my iPhone.
    You can't load the whole thing, then your device won't boot; special devices (Sprint, AT&T, China) need special signatures. At best you can try loading just the radio file and see if that a) works and b) helps the problem. Once you put your device in fastboot mode it's just one flash command to load the radio (the "fastboot flash modem" line in the flasher script).

As much as radio issues are in software you'd still have to deal with TCL's genius antenna design, though, so keep that iPhone on standby.
    11-17-17 08:26 AM
    I wouldn't worry about keeping an iPhone on standby. I have a 7plus and a 6S and get the same signal levels indoors as my K1 (ie...caca). Pretty sure it's my network that's the issue and people noticing 'improvements' are just getting booted off LTE to the newly minted "4G+" on certain networks. Of course, I could be wrong about that, and things may differ in your specific circumstances...
    11-17-17 09:37 AM
    I wouldn't worry about keeping an iPhone on standby. I have a 7plus and a 6S and get the same signal levels indoors as my K1 (ie...caca). Pretty sure it's my network that's the issue and people noticing 'improvements' are just getting booted off LTE to the newly minted "4G+" on certain networks. Of course, I could be wrong about that, and things may differ in your specific circumstances...
    I get what you’re saying. If they would allow WiFi calling on the Keyone it wouldn’t be an issue. Unfortunately sitting here not getting calls or text in my home is an issue.
    11-17-17 10:03 AM
    I get what you’re saying. If they would allow WiFi calling on the Keyone it wouldn’t be an issue. Unfortunately sitting here not getting calls or text in my home is an issue.
    That's unfortunate your carrier does not allow you VoWIFI and VoLTE, whereas I suspect it allows it on the iPhone. So your issue is your carrier, not your phone / antenna.
    11-17-17 11:25 AM
    That's unfortunate your carrier does not allow you VoWIFI and VoLTE, whereas I suspect it allows it on the iPhone. So your issue is your carrier, not your phone / antenna.
    I disagree though because my wife is not on WiFi calling and she receives calls and text. IPhone 7 plus but she didn't activate that feature. Friend comes over with a galaxy and no issues. More bars and no issues receiving text or MMS.
    11-17-17 11:37 AM
    I disagree though because my wife is not on WiFi calling and she receives calls and text. IPhone 7 plus but she didn't activate that feature. Friend comes over with a galaxy and no issues. More bars and no issues receiving text or MMS.
    I would really consider trying "fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS-usa.bin" in fastboot from the latest autoloader. Worst case you can just reflash your old sprint modem (I can provide if you decide to give it a go)
    11-17-17 11:43 AM
    I would really consider trying "fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS-usa.bin" in fastboot from the latest autoloader. Worst case you can just reflash your old sprint modem (I can provide if you decide to give it a go)
    If you can provide it and tell me how to do it. I've done autoloader on BB10 but never an android.
    11-17-17 11:44 AM
    If you can provide it and tell me how to do it. I've done autoloader on BB10 but never an android.
    1. Download the file from the OP and extract.
    2. There will be an "IMG" folder that contains a file called "NON-HLOS-usa.bin"
    3. Copy that file to the "HOST/WINDOWS-x86" folder that is also included. It should be in the same folder as "fastboot.exe"
    4. Reboot your phone to fastboot by holding power and volume down until you see the blackberry bootloader screen
    5. Connect your phone to PC
    6. Open a command prompt in the Host/windows-86/bin folder where fastboot and non-hlos-usa.bin are located.
    7. type this into command prompt without the quotes "fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS-usa.bin"
    8. You should see it write successfully. you can either choose "continue boot" from the bootloader menu or just type "fastboot reboot" from command prompt and you are done.
    11-17-17 11:53 AM
    1. Download the file from the OP and extract.
    2. There will be an "IMG" folder that contains a file called "NON-HLOS-usa.bin"
    3. Copy that file to the "HOST/WINDOWS-x86" folder that is also included. It should be in the same folder as "fastboot.exe"
    4. Reboot your phone to fastboot by holding power and volume down until you see the blackberry bootloader screen
    5. Connect your phone to PC
    6. Open a command prompt in the Host/windows-86/bin folder where fastboot and non-hlos-usa.bin are located.
    7. type this into command prompt without the quotes "fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS-usa.bin"
    8. You should see it write successfully. you can either choose "continue boot" from the bootloader menu or just type "fastboot reboot" from command prompt and you are done.
    I hope it’s easier than it looks. Lol. I’ll give it a shot. Thanks
    11-17-17 11:57 AM
    I hope it’s easier than it looks. Lol. I’ll give it a shot. Thanks
    haha it's easier than it sounds, if you hit any snags let me know.
    Jamie Wooten likes this.
    11-17-17 12:00 PM
    haha it's easier than it sounds, if you hit any snags let me know.
    Hey one question is the 'USA' radio also the one used for the Canadian models? Any feedback as to whether or not 'Non-USA' will make any difference in Canada (Telus/GSM)?
    11-17-17 12:20 PM
    Sorry that's the assumption I was making when you mentioned iPhone and VoWIFI. Didn't realize they were separate issues for you. As I stated earlier, on my carrier at least, iPhones get VoLTE (which means they WILL pick up calls on weaker LTE signals) and keep in mind a lot of so-called text messages on iPhones actually bypass through WIFI because they are iMessage, not true text messages. Apple has a great way of scrambling the whole receiving and sending texts thing beyond the comprehension of most iPhone users.
    11-17-17 12:24 PM
    Sorry that's the assumption I was making when you mentioned iPhone and VoWIFI. Didn't realize they were separate issues for you. As I stated earlier, on my carrier at least, iPhones get VoLTE (which means they WILL pick up calls on weaker LTE signals) and keep in mind a lot of so-called text messages on iPhones actually bypass through WIFI because they are iMessage, not true text messages. Apple has a great way of scrambling the whole receiving and sending texts thing beyond the comprehension of most iPhone users.
    Oh I get it. That’s the benefit I guess of iPhone and iMessage. I don’t understand why sprint won’t allow the Keyone to run on WiFi calling. Seems nowadays every phone should. Lol. Any case I’ll give the new radio files a shot and see what happens.
    11-17-17 12:29 PM
    Hey one question is the 'USA' radio also the one used for the Canadian models? Any feedback as to whether or not 'Non-USA' will make any difference in Canada (Telus/GSM)?
    "USA" is BBB100-3, the CDMA model. Phones sold in Canada are "global" (BBB100-1).
    11-17-17 12:57 PM
    "USA" is BBB100-3, the CDMA model. Phones sold in Canada are "global" (BBB100-1).
    I have a BBB100-1 here in USA, how different would if be from a BBB-3?
    11-17-17 01:04 PM
    OK thanks. So basically if you're on a BBB100-1 you are already getting the so-called 'Non USA' radio file anyway...even if you have an unlocked K1 you purchased in the US? Well that's as clear as mud, Lol. Glad I asked.
    11-17-17 01:06 PM
    I have a BBB100-1 here in USA, how different would if be from a BBB-3?
    The radio is named according to the model variant (bbb100global, bbb100emea, bbb100global, bbb100china, bbb100dschina, bbb100japan, bbb100india), so one must load the right one for their phone. Anyway, the BBB100-3 is the variant with CDMA support, which is good for the few carriers left in America who still use that.
    EndRacism likes this.
    11-17-17 01:08 PM
    The radio is named according to the model variant (bbb100global, bbb100emea, bbb100global, bbb100china, bbb100dschina, bbb100japan, bbb100india), so one must load the right one for their phone. Anyway, the BBB100-3 is the variant with CDMA support, which is good for the few carriers left in America who still use that.
    So there are two different bbbglobal radios?
    11-17-17 01:22 PM
    So there are two different bbbglobal radios?
    No, just the one. Every BBB100-1 has the global radio.

This is the file in a downloaded OS listing which modem/OEM partition goes where:

Asking for Testers:  AAQ837(November Patch) Autoloader-bbbmodemconfig.png
    11-17-17 01:24 PM
98 1234