Clash Royale on the keyone.... Does it work well? It's sort of the benchmark I use for evaluating smartphone gaming capability...
    05-05-17 09:47 AM
    I cannot reach the left top from the Hub to view my accounts with one hand, this is the same with every app where the menu is top left.

U can swipe left like on bb10 but u need to hit the edge. Swipe left is now set to change message status to read. U cannot click the mail icon to change the status.

Actually you can't reach much of anything with one hand, without replacing your hand from the typing position! Still getting used to the changes from bb10.
    This does not sound very good for people that do a lot one hand use on the go like myself.
    05-06-17 08:16 AM
    The A button might be something i can get used to. Thanks

I knew about changing gestures because default it was set on something else than read/unread.

I also have another thing. U can not reach the Lock button with one hand. Now here's the thing. U can set a shortcut on the U button to match the bb10 U+Enter lock method. BUT when u set the shortcut to lock screen (under all shortcuts) it asks you permission from blackberry launcher.

Than when i use it..i can't unlock with the fingerprint. Only with the set password. Which i can't remove. Because that will remove all protections. What the actual f*** :?
    You can double tap and empty part of the screen to turn off I believe.
    05-06-17 08:28 AM
    This does not sound very good for people that do a lot one hand use on the go like myself.
    Well that's the market trend.

What some companies have done is enable a one handed mode that shrinks the working screen down so you can use the phone one handed.

Samsung and apple come to mind.
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    05-06-17 08:41 AM
    Can you add your own message/alarm sounds in Nougat, or is it still preloaded only?
    One of my biggest annoyances with Priv is the lack of a simple way to add tones.
    I have added my own tones on Priv. You just have to add your tinting file into the ring tone folder. The tone will appear in the tone listed. I did it with LightSpeed Remix tone from old BlackBerry OS. I use it for text messages. Hope this helps.
    05-06-17 08:43 AM
    Did you copy your sound files into the Notifications folder of the internal memory storage? Once you do, you should see all those sounds available. I did this on my dtek50 last night, and it works just fine.
    This works on my Priv
    05-06-17 08:44 AM
    The silver ring around the rear camera. Does that ring protrude further than the camera lens?

If I lay the phone flat on a table, i'd like that silver ring to hold the phone up and protect the lens from getting scratched.

Posted via CB10
    Mike-Mike likes this.
    05-06-17 09:27 AM
    is anyone using adoptable storage and can say how the performance is? please write which sd card you are using.
    lionhearted likes this.
    05-06-17 09:33 AM
    How does the BlackBerry 10.3.4 optional OS download perform? I am hoping for a smooth performance with few to no glitches.
    Can you elaborate on this first time I'm hearing about this
    05-06-17 09:40 AM
    Well that's the market trend.

What some companies have done is enable a one handed mode that shrinks the working screen down so you can use the phone one handed.

Samsung and apple come to mind.
    Apple's is half baked and Samsung's is okay, but I never really found myself taking the time to enable one handed mode.
    05-06-17 09:53 AM
    The silver ring around the rear camera. Does that ring protrude further than the camera lens?

If I lay the phone flat on a table, i'd like that silver ring to hold the phone up and protect the lens from getting scratched.

Posted via CB10
    It does ever so slightly, you can just about catch it with your nail, that's if you run your finger over the lense.

I was pretty worried about this too but it's fine when I have a case on it.
    05-06-17 09:57 AM
    It does ever so slightly, you can just about catch it with your nail, that's if you run your finger over the lense.

I was pretty worried about this too but it's fine when I have a case on it.
    Cool. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    05-06-17 10:02 AM
    Where is the mute vibrate sound option in the top tray?
    05-06-17 10:33 AM
    Is there any way to set shortcuts to things such as post new instagram photo or update FB status... basically tasks within 3rd party apps please?
    05-06-17 10:35 AM
    Is there a quick way to get into the hub and phone apps from anywhere? Like the 3 icon swipe on the priv/dteks.
    No this feature has been removed on the keyone.
    terminatorx and ck2nb like this.
    05-06-17 10:38 AM
    ...And that's the deal-breaker for me. What kind of Android is it when you can't customise something as simple as alerts? The software company who suck at software
    Waiting for Nokia at this point.
    You can absolutely add your own, just ping them across on USB from computer or detatch using a file explorer. They'll appear for selection. Many/most sound formats supported.
    05-06-17 11:04 AM
    You can absolutely add your own, just ping them across on USB from computer or detatch using a file explorer. They'll appear for selection. Many/most sound formats supported.
    On the Priv, you can not. You can create the folders in device storage, copy the files in, reboot and use them, but after the next reboot they duplicate in the selection menu and have to be set again. Every reboot will add another copy in the selection menu and you have to select them again. This is NOT acceptable.
    05-06-17 11:18 AM
    I have added my own tones on Priv. You just have to add your tinting file into the ring tone folder. The tone will appear in the tone listed. I did it with LightSpeed Remix tone from old BlackBerry OS. I use it for text messages. Hope this helps.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post12757681
    05-06-17 11:20 AM
    On the Priv, you can not. You can create the folders in device storage, copy the files in, reboot and use them, but after the next reboot they duplicate in the selection menu and have to be set again. Every reboot will add another copy in the selection menu and you have to select them again. This is NOT acceptable.
    Woah, ok then I might be wrong. I was speaking from a stock Android perspective and noticed the KEYone settings are pretty much the same.
    Can anyone confirm this on the KEYone? That is indeed crappy if so
    05-06-17 11:26 AM
    ...And that's the deal-breaker for me. What kind of Android is it when you can't customise something as simple as alerts? The software company who suck at software
    Waiting for Nokia at this point.
    What are you talking about??? This whole thread sounds like people who have NEVER been in the real world and experienced Android before.

You most certainly can customize your alert and ringtone sounds. It can even be as easy as emailing yourself a sound file, and saving it right onto your device.

In fact, it's SO easy, people dismiss it and immediately move on to the "hard" solutions which aren't solutions at all.

Of course, some of them may be coming from Apple--where the process of making and loading a custom ringtone approximates the complexity of digging the Chunnel:

https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile...es-for-iphone/
    lionhearted likes this.
    05-06-17 11:41 AM
    Is there any way to set shortcuts to things such as post new instagram photo or update FB status... basically tasks within 3rd party apps please?
    Lol, really?
    05-06-17 11:44 AM
    What are you talking about??? This whole thread sounds like people who have NEVER been in the real world and experienced Android before.

You most certainly can customize your alert and ringtone sounds. It can even be as easy as emailing yourself a sound file, and saving it right onto your device.

In fact, it's SO easy, people dismiss it and immediately move on to the "hard" solutions which aren't solutions at all.

Of course, some of them may be coming from Apple--where the process of making and loading a custom ringtone approximates the complexity of digging the Chunnel:

https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile...es-for-iphone/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post12757681
    05-06-17 01:47 PM
    I'm having a brain freeze, I can't remember how to stop 0 being 'OK Google' can somebody remind me please?
    05-06-17 03:25 PM
    Found it, took me ages on the PRIV too, they don't half hide it. Blackberry keyboard settings and switch that dictation nonsense off so 0 means 0
    05-06-17 03:45 PM
    Got a question. In the native Note & Task apps can u add a voice note? I read in the Google Play Store that the microphone wasn't even a permission option. Just wanted to hear it from a lucky KEYone owner. I am a big fan of Remember :-)

Thanks

**Bold 9000, Bold 9900, Q10, Classic...do u notice the pattern? :-) ...the KEYone is NEXT!**
    05-06-17 05:12 PM
103 1234 ...