Hopefully they will quote the question then kindly answer them....

I started the thread so I get to go first.

What sort of issues are you running into when you use the phone one handed on the go?
    05-02-17 07:33 PM
    Hopefully they will quote the question then kindly answer them....

I started the thread so I get to go first.

What sort of issues are you running into when you use the phone one handed on the go?

I cannot reach the left top from the Hub to view my accounts with one hand, this is the same with every app where the menu is top left.

U can swipe left like on bb10 but u need to hit the edge. Swipe left is now set to change message status to read. U cannot click the mail icon to change the status.

Actually you can't reach mutch of anything with one hand, without replacing your hand from the typing position! Still getting used to the changes from bb10.
    Last edited by Tim89; 05-03-17 at 02:57 AM.
    05-03-17 02:41 AM
    I cannot reach the left top from the Hub to view my accounts with one hand, this is the same with every app where the menu is top left.

U can swipe left like on bb10 but u need to hit the edge. Swipe left is now set to change message status to read. U cannot click the mail icon to change the status.

Actually you can't reach mutch of anything with one hand! Still getting used to the changes from bb10.
    You can press 'A' to get the left menu in the Hub.

Swipe gestures on each message can be changed. In general settings of Hub, see the following section.

This is how I have set mine. Even the actions from the notifications can be changed. You can have three options.
    Attached Thumbnails The ask KEYone owners any 'question' thread-2614.jpg  
    05-03-17 02:59 AM
    The A button might be something i can get used to. Thanks

I knew about changing gestures because default it was set on something else than read/unread.

I also have another thing. U can not reach the Lock button with one hand. Now here's the thing. U can set a shortcut on the U button to match the bb10 U+Enter lock method. BUT when u set the shortcut to lock screen (under all shortcuts) it asks you permission from blackberry launcher.

Than when i use it..i can't unlock with the fingerprint. Only with the set password. Which i can't remove. Because that will remove all protections. What the actual f*** :?
    Last edited by Tim89; 05-03-17 at 04:20 AM.
    ck2nb likes this.
    05-03-17 03:05 AM
    how is the audio quality and loudness in earphones ?
    and someone with S7 Edge/S8/Pixel, how the camera image quality compare to them ?
    05-03-17 09:32 AM
    and someone with S7 Edge/S8/Pixel, how the camera image quality compare to them ?
    Do you mean wired earbuds or wired headphones? Or do you mean the phone speaker you normally hold to your ear against when in a conversation?

The camera comparison shots are already in several different threads, just look around and search.
    05-03-17 09:48 AM
    Wired/ Wireless headphones while listening to music
    05-03-17 09:51 AM
    Have you lucky KEYone owners used the GPS for navigating yet--either on foot/bicycle or in the car? If so, which navigating app do you use and is it snappy and responsive on the 625 processor or does it lag? Does the phone get really hot when navigating with the GPS?

Posted via CB10
    05-03-17 10:06 AM
    Have you lucky KEYone owners used the GPS for navigating yet--either on foot/bicycle or in the car? If so, which navigating app do you use and is it snappy and responsive on the 625 processor or does it lag? Does the phone get really hot when navigating with the GPS?

Posted via CB10
    Both Waze and Google Maps work well. The 625 doesn't feel like a slow processor, everything is snappy and rarely lags for no reason like the Classic used to.
    Pez1983 likes this.
    05-03-17 11:06 AM

Posted via CB10
    Used it in my pocket while cycling, stopping to look occasionally today. It was good. No different to the iPhone I used to have really. Haven't tried turn-by-turn style directions yet, but the speed with which it was locating me and the accuracy of the compass were fine.
    05-03-17 12:13 PM
    Wired/ Wireless headphones while listening to music
    I heard from other thread that it's not as good as classic. Can anyone else confirm?
    05-03-17 12:33 PM
    There is a thread for pictures from KEYone and on it some have comparison to S8 probably more devices soon too if you follow it.
    05-03-17 01:19 PM
    There is a thread for pictures from KEYone and on it some have comparison to S8 probably more devices soon too if you follow it.
    I see no reason not to expect excellent sound when using headphones.
    05-03-17 08:30 PM
    How does the BlackBerry 10.3.4 optional OS download perform? I am hoping for a smooth performance with few to no glitches.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    05-03-17 08:45 PM
    Can you silence the phone with a shortcut?
    05-03-17 11:46 PM
    The A button might be something i can get used to. Thanks

I knew about changing gestures because default it was set on something else than read/unread.

I also have another thing. U can not reach the Lock button with one hand. Now here's the thing. U can set a shortcut on the U button to match the bb10 U+Enter lock method. BUT when u set the shortcut to lock screen (under all shortcuts) it asks you permission from blackberry launcher.

Than when i use it..i can't unlock with the fingerprint. Only with the set password. Which i can't remove. Because that will remove all protections. What the actual f*** :?
    To lock you can use K to lock your device, but why must you type a password? Is that normal with the keyone? I can't remember from the prive I must type in a password after lock it with the K

Posted via CB10
    05-03-17 11:52 PM
    To lock you can use K to lock your device, but why must you type a password? Is that normal with the keyone? I can't remember from the prive I must type in a password after lock it with the K

Posted via CB10
    I can't seem to figure it out. It says device manager has locked the device which prompts me to enter the password when i lock with K or the set shortcut. And it does not unlock with fingerprint.

When i lock with lockbutton i can unlock with fingerprint or password.
    05-04-17 02:05 AM
    Or you can lock it by double tapping the screen.

It works like a charm. I have stopped using the K for locking as tapping the screen to sleep and wake is more convenient.

I think the way phone gets locked from K is different as it uses Admin access to lock the device via shortcut as oppose the power button and double tapping.

If you go to Settings > Security > Device Administrators, you'll see BlackBerry Launcher ticked. Android thinks once its locked by Admin, then a primary lock is required to unlock the device. So password or pin.
    05-04-17 02:20 AM
    I'm interested in getting a KeyOne but I would be coming from a Samsung S7 edge so I have a few questions:

- How does general performance hold up against a S7? I'm not worried about gaming just browsing & apps like snapchat, evernote, mail and stuff like that.

- How is the front (selfie) cam? The front cam from the S7 is wide angle to allow for better group selfies but the downside is that there is some serious distortion that phones like the oneplus 3(T) and iphones don't have.
    05-04-17 07:46 AM
    Can you add your own message/alarm sounds in Nougat, or is it still preloaded only?
    One of my biggest annoyances with Priv is the lack of a simple way to add tones.
    rhp525i and lionhearted like this.
    05-04-17 08:05 AM
    ...And that's the deal-breaker for me. What kind of Android is it when you can't customise something as simple as alerts? The software company who suck at software
    Waiting for Nokia at this point.
    05-05-17 08:59 AM
    Is there a quick way to get into the hub and phone apps from anywhere? Like the 3 icon swipe on the priv/dteks.
    05-05-17 09:03 AM
    Can you add your own message/alarm sounds in Nougat, or is it still preloaded only?
    One of my biggest annoyances with Priv is the lack of a simple way to add tones.
    Did you copy your sound files into the Notifications folder of the internal memory storage? Once you do, you should see all those sounds available. I did this on my dtek50 last night, and it works just fine.
    05-05-17 09:14 AM
    Convenient key only i think, or shortcut ofc but this doesn't work anywhere but home screen. Would be nice if there was a long press short press and double tap on the convenant key. This way u could acces 3 apps or actions on one button from anywhere. Not just homescreen
    pooyam and ck2nb like this.
    05-05-17 09:24 AM
    Did you copy your sound files into the Notifications folder of the internal memory storage? Once you do, you should see all those sounds available. I did this on my dtek50 last night, and it works just fine.
    On Priv, ringtones works fine, but alarms/messages do not. You can create the folder, reboot and get the tones, but it fouls up after each reboot.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post12757681
    05-05-17 09:27 AM
103 123 ...