Learned my lesson already to wait for at least six months for prices to come down to more reasonable levels, so although I'm highly tempted, I'll muster the resolve to wait until probably next year to get the KeyOne.
    The price I paid for my preorder is pretty much the same as the US price which is fantastic even if it's grey market considering the phone not released and usually here new tech marked i
    Uup.

Let's see how it gets executed

Posted via CB10
    03-23-17 01:06 PM
    The price I paid for my preorder is pretty much the same as the US price which is fantastic even if it's grey market considering the phone not released and usually here new tech marked i
    Uup.

Let's see how it gets executed

Posted via CB10
    Hi, i checked out widgetcity, and there is no indication as to when the item will be available. Do they require you to pay even if there is no stock?

Posted via CB10
    03-26-17 07:05 PM
    Hi, i checked out widgetcity, and there is no indication as to when the item will be available. Do they require you to pay even if there is no stock?

Posted via CB10
    Yep this is how this kind of thing works. The availability was mentioned in a private message between myself and I assume one of their "sales" persons but it seems like everyone is getting messages from someone named Bev.

They will inform that they have to pre-order the units and that will take some lead time to get them in stock and that they they are expecting last week of March. (So this week lol.)

I paid about 20% of the cost of the phone to reserve the unit which was about 8000PHP. (159USD)

As I have mentioned in other threads I do find it a bit too good to be true since we don't even know exactly when that the phone will be released yet however it's an interesting experience.

I have researched them before I bought and generally they get fair reviews, it's not a scam; as with a lot of these types of shops there are some experiences that might have left a little to be desired we shall see.

Whether or not this actually goes according to what was promised or indicated remains to be seen but at least I have a possible plan and hopefully a k1 around the time when the phone launches.

I listed some source material on references for them below.

Widget City Reviews and Customer Experiences | Widgetcity.com.ph.

This was one of the reasons I was hesitant to post this link is simply because I have never worked with this particular e-ecommerce/gadget/grey market store before. I have bought and never had issues from Hot Gadgets and Kimstore no problem but they did not have anything regarding Key One so I decided to give this a shot.
    03-27-17 01:09 AM
    Thanks for the info. I tried calling their number posted in their sight but nobody is answering the phone. I wanted to preorder too, but i just dont know how or where to pay the deposit

Posted via CB10
    03-28-17 11:51 AM
    Thanks for the info. I tried calling their number posted in their sight but nobody is answering the phone. I wanted to preorder too, but i just dont know how or where to pay the deposit

Posted via CB10
    Message them on FB they will call you and text a form to fill out on your details / desires then they will send you methods to secure the deposit ( I did it through BPI app on my phone though unless you set something up you can remit in the branches)

Bev confirmed my deposit a few hours later.

Waiting to see how they handle me as I am dubious on getting the phone this week since it's not even been communicated on when it will be officially launched

Once again haven't used these guys before but they are credible this of course will tested this week

Hope it helps!

Posted via CB10
    03-28-17 12:32 PM
    Message them on FB they will call you and text a form to fill out on your details / desires then they will send you methods to secure the deposit ( I did it through BPI app on my phone though unless you set something up you can remit in the branches)

Bev confirmed my deposit a few hours later.

Waiting to see how they handle me as I am dubious on getting the phone this week since it's not even been communicated on when it will be officially launched

Once again haven't used these guys before but they are credible this of course will tested this week

Hope it helps!

Posted via CB10
    Maybe they'll give you a prototype unit lol
    03-29-17 01:15 AM
    Maybe they'll give you a prototype unit lol
    Hope not would be horrible publicity and marketing as I'm a hitch if a company misleads or treats it's customers in a bad unfair way

Posted via CB10
    03-29-17 01:29 AM
    Hope not would be horrible publicity and marketing as I'm a hitch if a company misleads or treats it's customers in a bad unfair way

Posted via CB10
    Just wanna share with you that they finally answered my call. Basically they cant assure that unit may be available in 10 days, however the girl did say their units will be ASEAN version
    03-29-17 11:24 AM
    Any news on the Philippine market yet? Including those on the gray market?

Posted via CB10
    04-29-17 12:12 PM
    In China / Shanghai, i'll be getting my Keyone within 3 days. Right from UK, for 5500 RMB.
    05-02-17 10:14 AM
    In China / Shanghai, i'll be getting my Keyone within 3 days. Right from UK, for 5500 RMB.
    Tell us if you have problems with any of the bands.
    05-02-17 05:50 PM
    Hey, I am located in Shangahi China. I just ordered my on expansys UK to get it shipped here. Can you tell if you have band problems as well? I travel between Taipei, HK and Shanghai a lot and the band problem worries me too.
    05-06-17 11:49 AM
    From Indonesia here, although I doubt it'll arrive in Indonesia. Priv failed to reach Indonesia.

Probably I'll order one from US when it is available. Easier and faster that way.
    05-06-17 12:27 PM
    Any news for KeyOne in IndOnesia ?

Posted via CB10
    05-25-17 04:21 AM
    I'm just gonna buy my KEYone from the US.
    05-25-17 11:06 AM
    In Shanghai, got my keyone yesterday (import from UK). Works like a charm. I'm on China Unicom. Only things you guys needs to be aware of is that to initialize the phone you need to be under VPN, because it communicates directly with Google. I had a router at my home with VPN integrated and it worked perfectly. I'm just lovin this new BB. I'm right now outside by a pool and the screen visibility under the sun is stuniiiinnnnng. I have my PRIV with me as well and there is no comparison between the 2 phones.
    05-28-17 09:52 PM
    That's great to hear cos I have a hard time seeing priv screen in our bright aus sunshine.
    05-28-17 10:52 PM
    Any news on the Philippine market yet? Including those on the gray market?

Posted via CB10
    Somebody on Instagram asked blackberrymobile about availability in the Philippines. The response was to "stay tuned" and wait for announcements on additional regions.
    05-28-17 11:37 PM
    Got one from the UK website "Unlocked Mobiles"
    05-29-17 05:43 AM
    Somebody on Instagram asked blackberrymobile about availability in the Philippines. The response was to "stay tuned" and wait for announcements on additional regions.
    A-S-A pa tayo hehe mas advisable magpabili na lang outside the country dito sa pinas baka matagalan pa yan baka 32-33k or at worst 34k sa memoxpress yan not unless bibili ka sa grey market around 28k

Posted via CB10
    05-29-17 07:38 AM
    A-S-A pa tayo hehe mas advisable magpabili na lang outside the country dito sa pinas baka matagalan pa yan baka 32-33k or at worst 34k sa memoxpress yan not unless bibili ka sa grey market around 28k

Posted via CB10
    Yes, it's likely that MemoXpress will sell the KEYone exclusively, if at all. And I agree about the price, BlackBerries are waaaay overpriced in the Philippines.
    05-29-17 07:57 AM
    Yes, it's likely that MemoXpress will sell the KEYone exclusively, if at all. And I agree about the price, BlackBerries are waaaay overpriced in the Philippines.
    The Priv stayed around 45 for from them for a long time even when some of the greys selling it around 25k; I never followed up on it after that so I am sure K1 will be around the same at first if it shows up there.
    05-29-17 10:53 AM
    The Priv stayed around 45 for from them for a long time even when some of the greys selling it around 25k; I never followed up on it after that so I am sure K1 will be around the same at first if it shows up there.
    It's still listed at 33,990 in their online shop:
    Blackberry
    05-29-17 11:01 AM
    Anyone from PH tried to buy from Unlocked Mobiles? It's priced around 29k PhP on the check out but i wonder about the custom fees when the phone arrives here.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-17 03:17 AM
    You can order from Canada from Rogers network and unlock it

We have helped many customer visiting from HK unlock Blackberrys that they then take back home

buy one on ebay ship to you in asia and unlock it if you are in a rush

or buy from BB directly unlocked as well
    05-30-17 03:32 AM
118 12345