For the KEYᵒⁿᵉ and Motion, yes.
    Nice!
    02-15-19 02:33 PM
    I think the OP is confused on what it means for an app to be "Open" when it comes to Android. Conite is right, you are looking at your recent lists and the solution is literally to not look at it. The apps are not open!
    I am not "confused" about the apps all being on the screen there. Thanks for considering my mental state however. It may be deteriorating the more I beat my head against the wall.
    02-15-19 02:37 PM
    im shocked someone still had a brand new keyone on a shelf somewhere after 2 years lol
    I ordered it through AT&T online with my usual plan upgrade.
    02-15-19 02:38 PM
    Consider using the Mobile Upgrade Tool on your PC.

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...-tool-1117513/
    Here goes.
    02-15-19 02:41 PM
    I am not "confused" about the apps all being on the screen there. Thanks for considering my mental state however. It may be deteriorating the more I beat my head against the wall.
    Didn't mean anything negative towards your mental state, sorry if it sounded like it. I understand you see apps on the screen, that doesn't mean they are open though.
    hgdfiuwgeifhwe likes this.
    02-15-19 03:06 PM
    Didn't mean anything negative towards your mental state, sorry if it sounded like it. I understand you see apps on the screen, that doesn't mean they are open though.
    No offense taken. I was just cracking a joke there. LOL!
    02-15-19 04:01 PM
    Please read the articles below.

https://fossbytes.com/closing-backgr...-save-battery/

https://www.wired.com/2016/03/closin...-things-worse/

How to close apps on Android, and why you shouldn't most of the time

I understand that you are used to things working a certain way, but you aren't using a BBOS or BB10 phone anymore, and modern mobile OSs (iOS and Android, and WinPhone for that matter) intentionally leave apps loaded in memory IN A SUSPENDED STATE because it's much faster and much easier on your battery to do it that way. If you manually close your apps, you are working against the phone's memory and battery management and your phone will not perform as well and you will get reduced battery life.

These OSs do a great job of managing memory and running apps, and will close apps automatically if you need more memory than you have available. Letting the phone do its job will result in the best performance and efficiency.

Yes, this is different from what you are used to, but such is technological progress.
    02-15-19 09:16 PM
57 123