Dear All,

I updated my KeyOne last week to Build AAT166 and hve noticed certain Apps are no longer working - Example Face Book, Google Browser, YouTube ... However my office Mails, WhatsApp seems to be doing fine and am able to send and receive messages.

When i say NOT Working is when i'm on my Carrier Data Plan using Mobile Data, when i switch to our office WiFi network they seem to work fine.

Any ideas what may be wrong. It was all good before the update.

Thanks
    02-06-18 03:36 AM
    I had to adjust the background data and data saving settings
    FF22 likes this.
    02-06-18 06:37 AM
    unfortunately I'm having major issues since the update. Google play app updates are not working at all. I've tried the fix seen in the forums but that doesn't seem to work either. the circle and square buttons don't work but I feel it when I press it. may have to do a hard reset.
    02-07-18 09:38 PM
    If you ever run into issues after an update, the best thing to do is to reboot your device. If the issues persist, then backup your data and do a factory reset.

Lastly, if that doesn't work, call up BlackBerry Mobile.
    02-07-18 11:00 PM
    Dear All, I found out what the problem was actually ... I believe after the update the APN settings got mixed up and all I had to do was to correct it and everything was back to working fine.

I hope this helps anyone else experiencing the same issue. Thanks
    Mecca EL likes this.
    02-08-18 03:48 AM
    Hi,
    Which KEYone version are utilising? I found that when you're making use of mobile data and you have the data saver activated this will restrict the background activities for the apps which are data hungry, so if you disabled data saver you'd be good to go
    02-08-18 05:35 AM