I hop onto the Blackberry mobile website and it still says to pre-register click this little tab. I then head to Crackberry to searched through Crackberry news feeds to find out that today's pre-sale is only for select Canadian carriers. Apparently I thought that today's pre-sale was for U.S., Canada, and Mexico not just select Canadian carriers. So now I'm going to curl up into the fetal position in my closet and cry the day away.
    05-18-17 07:53 AM
    I'm sorry to hear dude. I'm kinda with you when it comes to this botched release.
    05-18-17 07:58 AM
    Lol we made it this far, at least it's officially less than 2 weeks away. It's not like pre-ordering gets you the device any earlier .
    lionhearted likes this.
    05-18-17 07:59 AM
    I'm sorry to hear dude. I'm kinda with you when it comes to this botched release.
    Other than not making YOU happy, and TCL making choices YOU wouldn't have made if you were TCL, how it is "botched"?

Feel free to launch your own company and products.
    DolemiteDONS likes this.
    05-18-17 08:06 AM
    I know there has been no official announcement from these carriers but I looked at ATT, VZW and TMO, sites. No K1s there. No BBs at all actually.
    05-18-17 08:16 AM
    You can always pick up the galaxy s8 to hold you off!
    Bfalcon1 likes this.
    05-18-17 08:18 AM
    I know there has been no official announcement from these carriers but I looked at ATT, VZW and TMO, sites. No K1s there. No BBs at all actually.
    I'd be surprised if carriers have it before July. BlackBerry and carriers are going to be like oil and water for the time being I'm afraid. Just my opinion for now.

I'm a bigger fan of going unlocked but I know some people like to get on the payment plans rather than shelling out the nut all at once.
    lionhearted and FF22 like this.
    05-18-17 08:28 AM
    May 18th is not over. But you will see on the 31st at the latest.
    05-18-17 08:30 AM
    Just keep drinking.....I'm about to put a little Jim Beam in my morning coffee.

Couldn't be righter!
    dollface and BigBadWulf like this.
    05-18-17 08:31 AM
    Lol we made it this far, at least it's officially less than 2 weeks away. It's not like pre-ordering gets you the device any earlier .
    I just want them to take my money before I spend it on a used car for my daughter
    FF22 likes this.
    05-18-17 08:31 AM
    You can always pick up the galaxy s8 to hold you off!
    If I'm going to buy an android phone I'm just going to wait for the OnePlus 5 which is actually cheaper than the KEYone with S8 specs
    05-18-17 08:32 AM
    How is it not? Like in true blackberry fashion.. Revealed in January, talked about in February, launched in March with an April release and won't ship till the 31st. Won't be surprised if we get our phones mid June. SD625 is now the older generation of chips, 3gb isn't going to be enough for power users (even the aurora sold with 4gb of ram for a third of the price). Don't get me wrong, I'm still buying one.. But value wise, it's now over priced. All it for $399 usd, $499 like the classic and you will sell three times the amount of phones.
    megafan2000 likes this.
    05-18-17 08:36 AM
    If I'm going to buy an android phone I'm just going to wait for the OnePlus 5 which is actually cheaper than the KEYone with S8 specs
    mark my words, you will regret it. can we have a photo of your closet with you inside?
    05-18-17 08:43 AM
    The worst part is that there is no communication from BlackBerry.

They have lost me as a customer. I'll keep this Priv and see what the Note 8 brings this Fall.

I have yet to even receive an acknowledgement of my pre-registration. They don't respond to those who ask on Twitter. Bad signs. How inept is this company?

If there was communication I can deal with delays. I don't expect blackberry mobile to make it. Sad. Will have to wait for someone to buy their patents and make a decent PKB product.
    lionhearted, drano and T1n0 like this.
    05-18-17 08:50 AM
    Might be TCL making it but it's still Blackberry's name on the phone. They are a company on the ropes and need the Keyone to succeed. They are acting as if they were still on the top of the food chain and people are as hungry for a Blackberry as they are for a Samsung or LG. I just think most people aren't and will buy something else and forget about this phone.
    drano and lionhearted like this.
    05-18-17 08:57 AM
    I see it on the Roger's site in Canada but nowhere else. Just thought that the closer it got to the US that might be more info. I'm glad I pre-registered on Blackberry's page. My email has been exploding with all the information that they have been posting. (Cricket Chirps)
    drano and oc6204 like this.
    05-18-17 09:02 AM
    mark my words, you will regret it. can we have a photo of your closet with you inside?
    I won't regret it. I don't like Samsung Galaxy phones. I'm definitely not going to pay $800 plus for Flagship phone when I can buy one for $479. I had the OnePlus 3T an to me it was overall a better phone with a better price than the S7. Plus you don't have to wait on carriers for updates.
    05-18-17 09:20 AM
    Hahaha, I was about to be upset that you were getting update from BlackBerry Mobile till I saw the Cricket Cherps. Thanks for the laugh
    oc6204 likes this.
    05-18-17 09:22 AM
    I won't regret it. I don't like Samsung Galaxy phones. I'm definitely not going to pay $800 plus for Flagship phone when I can buy one for $479. I had the OnePlus 3T an to me it was overall a better phone with a better price than the S7. Plus you don't have to wait on carriers for updates.
    but it is not BB design... ;-). there always be another slab, another better spec, another S Note what ever... but no more BB design.
    05-18-17 09:30 AM
    I am confused, they clearly said US orders unlocked on the 31st, with Sprint in mid summer. I am sure when others carriers agree to sell the phone, they will announce that as well. Not sure why anyone thought preorders today for US.
    Nathan Conley likes this.
    05-18-17 09:38 AM
    but it is not BB design... ;-). there always be another slab, another better spec, another S Note what ever... but no more BB design.
    I understand that. That's why I'm waiting on the KEYone. If I were to buy another phone to tie me over till then I would only buy the OnePlus 5. I wish BlackBerry would have hooked up with them when making their new Android phones. I would happily pay the extra $100 for the Blackberry Software on the OnePlus 3T 128gb version which would be $579. Flagship specs with BlackBerry Security. Best of both worlds at a way better price
    05-18-17 09:54 AM
    I am confused, they clearly said US orders unlocked on the 31st, with Sprint in mid summer. I am sure when others carriers agree to sell the phone, they will announce that as well. Not sure why anyone thought preorders today for US.
    Because CrackBerry is an echo chamber with too many dramatic reposting of conspiracy theories and rumors. TCL's press release clearly stated availability in the US on May 31 with non information about pre-orders.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    05-18-17 09:55 AM
    Like the post says I realized this when I went through the Crackberry News feeds and reread the article.
    05-18-17 09:56 AM
    I just received an email from BB Mobile. Says "On-Sale Beginning May 31". Don't see anything about pre-order in the link yet.
    stlabrat likes this.
    05-18-17 11:20 AM
    For the same reason they thought the fifth tweet, clearly marked /5, meant "May 5th".

They make things up out of thin air--then come here to complain when their imaginary happenings don't come to pass.
    Nathan Conley likes this.
    05-18-17 11:20 AM
88 123 ...