Does anyone know of an app to toggle between different notification settings like you can in bb10 10.3? I went from a z10 to PRIV now the keyone and this is the one feature that I miss the most. I am on call frequently and loved the ability to toggle to phone calls only with jus a few keystrokes. I get too many emails and notifications at night and it angers my wife so I leave the phone at the other end of the house with the volume all the way up.
    08-14-17 07:50 PM
    sometimes I really miss my z10.
    08-14-17 07:51 PM
    I use

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...profiles&hl=en

It;s been a long fruitless journey of 8 years to find a way as clean as BB to switch profiles on Android

But, that app is as close as I've found
    08-14-17 08:51 PM
    Does anyone know of an app to toggle between different notification settings like you can in bb10 10.3? I went from a z10 to PRIV now the keyone and this is the one feature that I miss the most. I am on call frequently and loved the ability to toggle to phone calls only with jus a few keystrokes. I get too many emails and notifications at night and it angers my wife so I leave the phone at the other end of the house with the volume all the way up.
    Not sure why you need an app for this. Click the volume rocker (either up or down) and tap on the bell on the top far left to toggle between, sound, vibrate or silent. As for the evening, two finger wipe down from the and click on do not disturb mode and you can set it to phone calls only and no notification other wise (no led even).
    08-14-17 09:41 PM
    With screen shot.
    Attached Thumbnails App to toggle between notification settings-104630.jpg  
    08-14-17 09:44 PM
    You can also set up your own rules for DoNotdisturb in the Sound Settings. I "silence" it between 9:45pm and 6:30am.
    mbirth likes this.
    08-14-17 10:11 PM
    I found what I needed in the do not disturb settings. Thanks a bunch.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-15-17 03:26 PM