Hi guys, really really interested in the Keyone. Use to love Blackberries before the OS died out, so this Android device looks quality.
    My only issue is from reviews there are some problems with optimisation with the screen ratio on some apps. I understand apps like YouTube (or general video) will have black bars, but apparently things like Instagram stories are cut off in parts etc.
    Has this been resolved now? Any issues before diving it?
    09-11-17 02:56 PM
    Developers just have to catch up to the multiple screen ratios that are out there now. Even the S8 has a non-16:9 ratio that causes minor issues for some apps.

It will come. In the meantime, it is barely significant. Don't let it stop you for a second.
    bboysmax likes this.
    09-11-17 03:32 PM
    Much appreciated for the honest reply, it puts me abit more at ease.
    On another note, how do you find the convenience key? A little worried about the placement compared to the lock button.
    And lastly, whats media consumption like with the smaller screen? I dont play games on my phone but i do watch a few YouTube videos a day, any issues?
    Last edited by bboysmax; 09-12-17 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Spelling mistakes
    09-12-17 12:31 AM
    Much appreciated for the honest reply, it puts me abit more at ease.
    On another note, how do you find the convenience key? A little worried about the placement compared to the lock button.
    And lastly, whats media consumption like with the smaller screen? I dont play games on my phone but i do watch a few YouTube videos a day, any issues?
    Oddly enough, I almost never use the convenience key. I find the 52 keyboard shortcuts more "convenient".

I guess the screen is a bit smaller for media - but you get used to what you use. I don't really think about it. But the screen makes up for it being LARGER than a slab when typing.
    FF22 likes this.
    09-12-17 06:45 AM