Has anyone had this issue with their KEYone? I cannot receive any data from my Rogers mobile network, and the only way I can apparently get it fixed is that I send it to BlackBerry mobile for them to fix. They told me this is the only way I can fix it, but they won't give me any details. Basically if I don't send it in (this is my only phone btw) there's no other alternative. If its not under warranty, I would have to buy a new one, which, why would I want to do that? It says not subscribed to the Rogers network, which is why I can't receive data.

I like this phone but I've had this phone less than a year and the screen comes off, and now this? And they can't tell me what the issue is.

Anyone else had this issue?
    03-02-18 10:24 PM
    Rogers has a new late payment policy! If your overdue on your bill they cut data but you can still use voice until your account is current!
    03-02-18 11:02 PM
    I am past due, but I have an arrangement with them to pay it in full next week. I'm gonna call them tomorrow. When I talked to someone few days ago they never said anything about this. Good lookin out though, I appreciate it.
    03-02-18 11:23 PM
    That explains why BB couldn't figure out what was wrong short of putting their hands on the phone to troubleshoot.
    ThaLiveKing likes this.
    03-03-18 12:51 AM
    I have that issue on my keyone. I'm on T-Mobile in the USA, and travelling in Canada. It will not let me access data on Telus. I just get "Cannot establish data connection" and "check APN settings". I've added Telus and changed all the settings to match what they should be, but every time I get everything entered and I save the settings, the new APN name (Telus) just disappears. This is not a problem on other Android devices on the same plan/network. Ideas?
    06-06-18 09:18 PM