The title description seems to be my problem. Running ATT Space Black. Been on Nougat, with no troubles. This weekend did a software update check and it said ATT had an update for me. Followed up with a message alert that as soon as have WiFi, it could begin. So at work today, downloaded and installed. Seemed about 10 minutes total. Major file download, cool circle graphics showing progress of install and then it autorebooted phone. But seems no change. And settings show its running 7.1.1...which is where I was before. Anyone else having trouble like this?
    10-15-18 11:12 PM
    The title description seems to be my problem. Running ATT Space Black. Been on Nougat, with no troubles. This weekend did a software update check and it said ATT had an update for me. Followed up with a message alert that as soon as have WiFi, it could begin. So at work today, downloaded and installed. Seemed about 10 minutes total. Major file download, cool circle graphics showing progress of install and then it autorebooted phone. But seems no change. And settings show its running 7.1.1...which is where I was before. Anyone else having trouble like this?
    What build are you on now?
    10-15-18 11:17 PM
    Follow up...so cleared cache of Google Services, ATT message repeated...so repeated process, with same process, and same result. Did a 10 sec reboot and a 32 sec reboot. Neither seemed to matter. Still running same as before...Version Info from phone is Product BBB100-1, Version ABA075, Hardware PRD 63116036. Oh, and now ATT msg informing me of a software update available has returned. Im pretty confused for next step...any ideas anyone?
    10-15-18 11:18 PM
    Follow up...so cleared cache of Google Services, ATT message repeated...so repeated process, with same process, and same result. Did a 10 sec reboot and a 32 sec reboot. Neither seemed to matter. Still running same as before...Version Info from phone is Product BBB100-1, Version ABA075, Hardware PRD 63116036. Oh, and now ATT msg informing me of a software update available has returned. Im pretty confused for next step...any ideas anyone?
    Keep updating. You were probably a few behind.

Oreo ABG360 is the latest. ABD375 is between yours and the latest.
    10-15-18 11:19 PM
    Ok...thats encouraging. Will try some more tomorrow at office. You know I'm happy with Nougat...phone works great. I just don't want to miss any security updates as they come.
    10-15-18 11:22 PM
    Next day update...no luck. ATT says software (ABO075) is up to date. Advanced the date manually and still no update available. And I've gotten another reminder from them that I have an update and should open my WiFi. I do and nothing happens. So I'm really stuck...Any ideas welcome.
    10-16-18 03:15 PM
    Next day update...no luck. ATT says software (ABO075) is up to date. Advanced the date manually and still no update available. And I've gotten another reminder from them that I have an update and should open my WiFi. I do and nothing happens. So I'm really stuck...Any ideas welcome.
    Type *#*#checkin#*#* into your phone dialer.
    10-16-18 03:27 PM
    Umm...thats the problem. I cannot update. It says nothing is available...still on same build.
    10-16-18 03:31 PM
    Going out to Friday manually...update check opens, but it's answer is I'm up to date.
    10-16-18 03:31 PM
    Appreciate the ideas though...nothing else on Web for answers and ATT had no ideas. Bounced me to RIM pretty quickly.
    10-16-18 03:35 PM
    I had the same issue. Also on KeyOne AT&T Black Edition. My phone was having serious memory issues, I called the hotline and they were useless. Told me to backup and do a factory reset. However, I persisted and yesterday over the course of multiple hours and constantly refreshing the "Check for updates" , I finally got to Android 8.1.1 Now, if only I can get the circle and square buttons to work or get Google Play Store to allow me to download an app onto the phone, I could do my backup and then reset. I'm a diehard/loyal BlackBerry user, but this entire Android experience is making me re-think my loyalty!
    10-16-18 03:51 PM
    OK...positive update...it took a while, and my continuing to manually adjust calendar forward to "trick" the servers...but finally onto Oreo from Nougat. ABD375...and all seems fine with phone. Thanks for advice for going forward and letting the updates happen in their timing. I was concerned it was a hardware problem with my device.
    10-25-18 12:56 AM