07-22-17 08:07 PM
33 12
tools
  1. nucks26's Avatar
    The classic came out after the Passport lol

    #qwerty #glassweave #darkhorse
    Although he was wrong about classic to passport, he makes a fair point. BlackBerry often had no idea what to make and had no consistency.
    07-21-17 12:39 PM
  2. mrsimon's Avatar
    exciting times for BEE BERRY
    07-21-17 02:15 PM
  3. berteebye's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure that 75% of people that used to use a bberry used them because of the PKB. The other 25% for security. Had they just continued to improve upon the candybar form with real keyboard and adopted android earlier they would have still been very relevant. The keyone should have came out before the priv or any of the DTEK nonsense. We should already be onto the keytwo, which would be the ultimate blackberry.
    Mike-Mike and nycspaces. like this.
    07-21-17 02:34 PM
  4. Troy Tiscareno's Avatar
    I think the specs are fine, they should focus on making it an email/text machine IMO.
    This isn't 2005 anymore. I doubt there are 10,000 people in the world who would be interested in such a limited phone in 2017, and that is nowhere close to being a big enough number to profitably make a smartphone for.
    07-21-17 05:28 PM
  5. howsjau's Avatar
    What are Krypto and Juno?

    Posted via CB10
    07-21-17 08:00 PM
  6. ThisIsEduardo's Avatar
    BBerry is a niche product at this point... i'm sure there are many more than 10,000, but it's always going to be a limited market.
    07-22-17 07:45 PM
  7. Nicksydney348's Avatar
    Lets give K1 a bit of time and see what happens. We all have our wish lists. Mine would be a Priv with a Snap dragon 835 and a better PKB, more feel bigger form factor.
    07-22-17 08:05 PM
  8. TheBond's Avatar
    I do sense they might release another variant as how we saw for Passport SE somewhere around the end of the year.

    KeyTwo won't happen before the year after. It's not that KEYᵒⁿᵉ smashed records, so I don't see a yearly phone of the same form factor.
    07-22-17 08:07 PM
33 12

Similar Threads

  1. Problems with 5th Jul update?
    By faizankhan85 in forum BlackBerry KEYone
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-01-17, 12:54 AM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-27-17, 08:53 PM
  3. Is the CDMA Unlocked Version compatible with Sprint
    By CrackBerry Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-21-17, 02:11 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-20-17, 08:35 PM
  5. Slow wake up with thumb / side button.
    By antonrr in forum BlackBerry KEYone
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-17, 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD