I bought Light Flow LED Pro but simply cannot get it to work on the KEYone. I got it partially working at one point with at least some LEDs working, but in an attempt to obtain the same functionality as on BB10 (contact-specific), I lost the little I had.

Anyone got this working? Or even close?

Rely heavily on distinct notifications so this is really problematic.
    06-06-17 12:03 PM
    Did the suggested lite version work for you when you tried it out? I've never been able to get Light Flow working right on any of the BlackBerry Android devices under the lite version, so there was no point in buying Pro.
    06-06-17 12:20 PM
    Did the suggested lite version work for you when you tried it out? I've never been able to get Light Flow working right on any of the BlackBerry Android devices under the lite version, so there was no point in buying Pro.
    I'll give the Lite version a shot. I see there's also a Legacy version just to make the issue more complicated, although I think this is intended for devices running older Android OSes.
    06-06-17 01:12 PM
    you can also try light manager , people are reporting that is better
    06-06-17 01:17 PM
    So I actually got more functionality from the "lite" version than I did from the full "Pro" version. But I still don't have contact-specific LEDs/tones working. They all work fine when I try "test" within Light Flow, but they just don't work properly in normal usage - yet. I'll probably get in touch with the developer - I understand they're very approachable and helpful.

I also have Light Manager but got very little to work with it at all.

Please note: it's very possible that both of these apps would work fine on the Keyone if we could figure out the settings. Hopefully, someone will crack it and make a Sticky. I'm working a lot of extra hours at the moment so haven't been able to put much time into this....
    06-07-17 08:46 AM